fees (1 Viewer)

jessiej87

HSC
ok wats with the housing fees being added to our compulsory fees even though we dont live there?? i know it is just 25 or something $'s but why should we foot the bill of someone else who chooses to live on campus?

next semester when it is no longer compulsory there is no way i will pay it!

is there a reason behind this other than to make it cheeper for those oh so poor bastards that choose to live on campus - unlike some i travel the hour to get to uni?? (i know some are out of towners or international students - i am not complaining about this but i do have a problem with people who dont live that far from uni and live in the residence which i as a student contribute to paying there fees!)

unistudent

HSC
VanCarBus said:
i live in kellyville, thats northwest rite?
ya that is northwest. i have a question.. how do people who live in that area, like hills district area, go to uts? there is no train station near you guys.

Clutch.

HSC
Yeah I live up the top of the beaches- so I'm paying for a couple of buses in there each day- totalling about 3 hours travelling. Then on top of that, I pay for those who don't have to travel? It does seem a bit flawed.

unistudent

HSC
Clutch. said:
Yeah I live up the top of the beaches- so I'm paying for a couple of buses in there each day- totalling about 3 hours travelling. Then on top of that, I pay for those who don't have to travel? It does seem a bit flawed.
3 hours?? thats there and back right? and i thought 1 hour 20mins was bad.. 40mins each way.

Clutch.

HSC
Yeah bus each way takes 1hr 25 or so with the bus stop about 5 mins walk from my house and the city bus stop about 5 mins walk from UTS.

And they don't come as often as I'd like either.

unistudent

HSC
Clutch. said:
Yeah bus each way takes 1hr 25 or so with the bus stop about 5 mins walk from my house and the city bus stop about 5 mins walk from UTS.

And they don't come as often as I'd like either.
eh.. mayb you can try catching a bus to chatswood then a train to central? 1hour 25mins is waay too long for a bus ride every day =\

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
unistudent said:
ya that is northwest. i have a question.. how do people who live in that area, like hills district area, go to uts? there is no train station near you guys.
i will be driving from where I live to castle towers and then parking my car. then catch the 610 bus which goes along the M2 to central. Then walk to UTS

OR

I can drive to pennant hills. Then catch the train to central and then walk to UTS.

sabrina123

HSC
Hmmm...i live in the hills area too...so im thinking im just gonna drive to seven hills station and catch a train from there...not too sure yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)