Fees (1 Viewer)

spillargroove

HSC
I'm actually going to pay the Student Fee tommorow as it says on the account form that it needs to be paid by 17th (Friday). However, would there be a problem if I didn't pay the Commonwealth Contribution? It says I have to pay that as a minimum but also, I only just got (finally), my TFN on Tuesday.

Should I contact the Uni tommorow morning?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
spillargroove said:
I'm actually going to pay the Student Fee tommorow as it says on the account form that it needs to be paid by 17th (Friday). However, would there be a problem if I didn't pay the Commonwealth Contribution? It says I have to pay that as a minimum but also, I only just got (finally), my TFN on Tuesday.

Should I contact the Uni tommorow morning?
You don't have to pay any of the commonwealth contribution if you are deferring your payments.

If you want to defer, give the student centre your tax file number. If not, you have until the hecs census date - 31st of March to pay your commonwealth contribution.

I should pay my fees, I haven't yet, I can't be bothered. Another thing to add to my to do list :p

Ellie-Bee

HSC
Hey y'all!

Whats the go with fees? When do they need to be paid and do we need to fill out another freaking census form?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They say they need to be paid before the 31st of March, but it doesn't matter if you don't pay them before. The uni doesn't hunt you down.

Theres no more forms to fill out. You have two options, take the invoice with the fee statement to the cashier or pay by ipay on the website.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
Oh ok. Last year they screwed me round big time, I didn't get an invoice or anything in the mail and therefore didn't know when to pay or anything and got disenrolled. Since then you could probably say that I'm slightly paranoid about the system at UWS.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
How long did you leave it for?????
I didn't pay my fees last year for like a month after they were due - waiting for scholarship to come through and I had no problems, I'm pretty sure they send you a letter or something, and even then I think your fine as long as you pay before the end of semester and beginning of exams!!

spillargroove

HSC
My Student Activities fee was paid last Friday so it's fine. I'll give the Student Centre my TFN sometime this week so they can defer my CSP costs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)