• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

female orgasms (2 Viewers)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I guess thats what we're referring to, as an orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement.

Comrade nathan

HSC
It has recently been proven that women do not have orgasims. What has happen is that from thousands of years of women faking orgasims, they have now evolved to point were they trick themselves.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:
It has recently been proven that women do not have orgasims. What has happen is that from thousands of years of women faking orgasims, they have now evolved to point were they trick themselves.
Makes me wonder whether through conditioning and cognitive learning we can learn to have orgasms if we were shown particular visual stimulus. :rolleyes:

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
MAn sum of u ppl hav bn wtchn 2 much prn i mean cuploads wtf
U ppl shuld b studyn
bscienceboi said:
"Pregnancy can happen even if the guy pulls out, if he doesn't ejaculate, or doesn't put his penis all the way in. Here is why: when a guy gets aroused, he produces a fluid called pre-ejaculate (“pre-cum”), which can contain sperm - although sperm isn't produced in this fluid -- this fluid can be higher in sperm count if he has just had sex or masturbated earlier in the day. (Some sperm might still be in the urethra). When the fluid leaks from the penis before a guy comes, it can cause pregnancy."
& i thought pre-ejactulation woz referin 2 wot happn 2 jason biggs in american pie cos if othrwiz evry1 pre ejaculates accordin 2 ur info & y would they hav all those radio adds with nasal spry technology 2 solve pre-ejactulation & erection problms i tink ur source is a bit dodgy

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
sumkid said:
MAn sum of u ppl hav bn wtchn 2 much prn i mean cuploads wtf
U ppl shuld b studyn

& i thought pre-ejactulation woz referin 2 wot happn 2 jason biggs in american pie cos if othrwiz evry1 pre ejaculates accordin 2 ur info & y would they hav all those radio adds with nasal spry technology 2 solve pre-ejactulation & erection problms i tink ur source is a bit dodgy
Thats referring to PREMATURE-ejaculation. (at least I think so)

But I'm no sex expert.

But I do agree, some of these people watch too much pr0n

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I think Bscienceboi is right. Pre-ejaculation is different from premature-ejaculation.

Sex… could kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you’re lifting three times your body weight. It’s violent, it’s ugly, and it’s messy, and if God hadn’t made it unbelievably fun… the human race would have died out eons ago. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour-long orgasm?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ahahahaha I love that quote.

And yes, pre-ejaculation is different to premature ejaculation.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha steady tiger, an hour long... :p

pre-ejaculate is just pre-come, isn't it? which is the liquid (that can contain sperm) that comes out when aroused, like girls' when we are wet... and premature ejaculation is american pie style, when he comes too early :p

Götterfunken

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I think Bscienceboi is right. Pre-ejaculation is different from premature-ejaculation.

Sex… could kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you’re lifting three times your body weight. It’s violent, it’s ugly, and it’s messy, and if God hadn’t made it unbelievably fun… the human race would have died out eons ago. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour-long orgasm?
<3 House .

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Thats referring to PREMATURE-ejaculation. (at least I think so)

But I'm no sex expert.

But I do agree, some of these people watch too much pr0n
OHHHHHHHH yeah dats rite MY bad sorry bout dat buddy u obviously know alot mre bout ejactulation thn me *no pun intended*
& i believe the world record 4 da longest human female orgasm woz around half n Hour I think pigs can hav the longest orgasms or so a bio studnet tld me

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
sumkid said:
OHHHHHHHH yeah dats rite MY bad sorry bout dat buddy u obviously know alot mre bout ejactulation thn me *no pun intended*
& i believe the world record 4 da longest human female orgasm woz around half n Hour I think pigs can hav the longest orgasms or so a bio studnet tld me
hello there fellow quakers hillian!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
i <3 being female.

we get multiple orgasms and men dont :D

na na na naaaaa na
......................................................................have fun giving birth :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
mr_brightside said:
......................................................................have fun giving birth :)
Ooh, I wouldn't take that. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)