FEMALE tutor needed for MATHS/SCIENCE (1 Viewer)

Dementia

HSC
I'm not being sexist but I am looking for a female tutor around the Bankstown - Campsie area (I live in Lakemba) to tutor my little sister. She is currently in year 8 and is not motivated to study. I need someone who is able to teach her maths and science over the summer holiday.

Last edited:

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Living in that area maybe a Muslim!

I know that many Muslim families won't allow a male tutor for a female child and vice versa so I am guessing that this is a situation like that.

This request would then be more cultural than sexist.

Alternatively the sister is in Year 8 - just reaching 'that' age and they are asking on a forum where young males are more likely to read the site than older more mature males. To a Year 8 girls the older males would be less attractive ones. In other words they are asking for a tutor who is likely to get an academic response from the girl than a romantic attachment.

I agree the request looks sexist but there are alternative logical explanations as well. Sexist, racism, agism etc are easily made allegations but sometimes there are logical and acceptable reasons behind the request.

If you need her to be tutured in History I would be pleased to talk to you as I live nearby and am female but I couldn't do either Maths or Science.

Last edited:

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
She just wants a female tutors whats the big point? Maybe her sister will be more comfortable with a another female. Its not just a muslim thing i think as a parent you would just morally think its better if a LITTLE girl gets tutored by a older female, thats if you care for her safety.

I know many of you are going to post crap about me now, prove me wrong.

HSC
N/A
she probably doesnt want her sister to be molested or raped?

my mother only wanted old women to be my tutors too.

HSC
N/A
Electioneering said:
she probably doesnt want her sister to be molested or raped?

my mother only wanted old women to be my tutors too.
who says old women wont rape you?

HSC
N/A
Electioneering said:
i didn't deny that it woudn't happen.
you were implying that males could rape/molest whereas females woudn't - thats the way i read it

maybe you meant males are MORE LIKELY to rape/molest.

well i can guarantee you that i will be a pretty damn good tutor, and motivate you to study... plus i promise not to rape or molest you.

but no, apparently thats not good enough

HSC
N/A
dark.deceptionz said:
you were implying that males could rape/molest whereas females woudn't - thats the way i read it

maybe you meant males are MORE LIKELY to rape/molest.

well i can guarantee you that i will be a pretty damn good tutor, and motivate you to study... plus i promise not to rape or molest you.

but no, apparently thats not good enough
internet is srs business

HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
Wows all me are repists.
damn, you dont even make sense.

i hope your mathematics makes more sense than that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)