• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

feminist readings... (1 Viewer)

lindi1

HSC
hello all!!

i wonder if you can help me.. any of you.

welll im doing king lear and i need feminist readings.. i have one, a really good one but it doesnt say who wrote it! (damn thing) soo i was hoping maybe some of you can help me out by sending my some feminist stuff:)

many thanxx!

xx

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
If you dont know the title of the feminist piece then just goggle some of the first lines of the reading

Also a good thing is not just to limit yourself to feminist readings, have a variety so that in the exam u can use readings that challenge your perspective or comform with your perspective, shows to the marker that your not narrow minded also just incase the question does not go your way such as this year's CSSA english for king lear which centred around families!

lindi1

HSC
thankyou!!! i will try the google thing

yeahh i wont just do feminst readings, but i saw a femist interpretation of KL on the stage, and i wanted to relate to it with a supported text. i was doing J wilson knight.. the comedy of the grotesqu aswel.. i dont like AC bradley.. he writes too much.

thankyou so much :)

lindi1

HSC
the google thing isnt working.. ill just say annonomos.. coz it seriously ses no one.. and tis really good.. or maybe i will just o the feminist production.. and the Jwilson knight as my other.. =/ mehh i dono

thankz anywayy!

Evercursed

Troubled Thinker
HSC
Tried Kathleen Mcluskie, "The Patriarchal Bard"? Probably one of the best feminist readings available in uni libraries near you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)