Fenner (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Anyone have photos of the hall? The ones I can find are a bit dodgy. Are they crappier or better than the ones at B and G cos they're all I've seen. Thanks

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Sorry no pics - if you're really hanging out for some I might be able to lay hands on a couple.

Well from outside Fenner looks slightly more like a prison that B&G.

Rooms have older furniture than B&G but a far better view.

I rate Fenner toilets over B&G.

The 'feel' of Fenner is more of a block of flats whereas B&G is more of a dormitory.

I suspect that didnt help at all.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
Anyone have photos of the hall? The ones I can find are a bit dodgy. Are they crappier or better than the ones at B and G cos they're all I've seen. Thanks
The college rooms are all pretty much the same size, except for Ursies which are quite a bit smaller and Bruce which are quite a bit bigger.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Yes Kieran, could you get some pics for me? Surely you must have taken pics from living there for what, half a year? Thank you :) whereabouts of Australia are you from?

Oh any japanese guys at Fenner? :D tell me yes or i'll go strangle myself, now.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I'll try and dig out some pics - I'm from Sydney, well far western sydney.

No need to strangle your self there's no shortage of japanese guys at Fenner...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Ok as promised here are some pics - unfortunately none of the rooms themselves as given the blurry nature (taken by my brother) and the room being full of people and boxes of my stuff I figured it wasn't worthwhile posting them up. I've got some pics of the hall more generally though.

Well it seems that imageshack is not working for some reason so anyone who's interested chuck a PM my way and I'll gladly email you the pics.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Ok as promised here are some pics - unfortunately none of the rooms themselves as given the blurry nature (taken by my brother) and the room being full of people and boxes of my stuff I figured it wasn't worthwhile posting them up. I've got some pics of the hall more generally though.

Well it seems that imageshack is not working for some reason so anyone who's interested chuck a PM my way and I'll gladly email you the pics.
me me livslognen at hotmail dot com thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)