Few questions (1 Viewer)

HSC
1. If I don't get an offer from a certain course this round, is there any chance at all that I might receive one the next round?

2. If yes and if I receive an offer from one of my lower preferences, should I just hit accept? Will there be an option to decline later on if I get a better offer?

3. Do offers only last 1 round or are they available through the main round and February rounds? So I can just leave it and hope for a better offer next round.

Thanks.

maysilees

HSC
yes to 1 and 2.

for 3, offers do lapse so you should accept the offer you get in main round.

engineering

HSC
N/A
You receive your highest preference for which you make the cutoff.

Obviously if you didn't get your first preference you didn't make the cutoff.

Generally (but not always) unis do not lower their cutoff for the second round. Usually they keep it the same or perhaps increase.

Hence, if you do not change your current prefs, and the Uni does not lower the cutoff, you would not get another offer.

There is only one thing a student should do - put the preferences in the genuine order of their presence of what they want to do.

You are powerless if you don't have the cutoff, but you are responsible if you don't put them in the order you want.

uac has no idea did you accept an offer or not, and that does not affect if you get a second round offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)