field trip (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
hello, has any of u 06 geo'ers (or any previous yr 12 geo ppl) gone on a field trip? or will be going on one? i already did.....came back today, went to the snowy mountains.....great fun. Cheers.

Michiru

HSC
geography should be axed as a subject.

- horrible.
why?
geography is the BEST
it should replace the compulsory english units

i went to Hunter Valley/newcastle for 2 days. It was great fun! ^^ We visited vineyards, wetlands, and 'urban areas'. hohoho

ediisjoz

HSC
I've been on two this year so far.. fun times..

first we went on a bus all around sydney then we had dinner in Leichhardt...

second we went to towra point+cronulla+kurnell to look at sand dunes + salt marshes.. and we had to jump around in mud and touch crabs etc. .. and we caught a stingray in the water.. and it was freezing cold but fun!

next one we're going to the blue mountains for ecotourism stuff...

lcookie

HSC
ediisjoz said:
I've been on two this year so far.. fun times..

first we went on a bus all around sydney then we had dinner in Leichhardt...

second we went to towra point+cronulla+kurnell to look at sand dunes + salt marshes.. and we had to jump around in mud and touch crabs etc. .. and we caught a stingray in the water.. and it was freezing cold but fun!

next one we're going to the blue mountains for ecotourism stuff...
tranny :rofl: :ninja: :( :mad1: :) :burn: :santa: :confused:

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
we've been on two (both part of one big field trip tho) -
DAY ONE
we caught the train from Newcastle at 5am - went to Hornsby, changed to the North Shore Line - Got off at Milsons Point - walked over the Harbour Bridge - Breakfast at Circular Quay - River Cat all the way up the Parramatta River - off the boat, through to the train station - back to Circular Quay - Ferry to Manly - Lunch - looked around for a bit - Ferry back to the Quay - Train from Circular Quay to Central - change trains from Central to Newcastle - home around 6.30pm
----
DAY TWO
train at 5am... again - straight through to Central this time - breakfast - light rail all the way and back again, stopping at various places to check things out, some places including the fish markets, John St Station, Wentworth Park, Lillyfield :mad1: - then back into the CBD - up into centrepoint tower - the skytour - looked around at the city and the surrounding areas - came back down, to the train station - home to Newcastle again 6.30pm

No. of photos taken = 712
Enthusiastic teacher
who loves taking photos
but refuses to switch to digital = jealous

felixcthecat

HSC
wow u ppl seem to hav gone on vacation during the 2-day-long field trips ><' i just had a few fun day-trips ^^'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)