fiji (1 Viewer)

ranna

HSC
hey, yeah me and my mates are goin to fiji....we went to a travel agent and they have a done a package up for us.....and ITS UNLIMITED DRINKS!!! lol sooo it shall be fun....catch ya....

pumba

HSC
hey, me and 6 other mates ( 3 guys and 3 girsl) are going to fiji for schoolis, were staying at the hideaway resort from the 6th to the 14th i think. it will be heaps of fun a friends been there before told me it is great.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Re: fiji schoolies

recently came back from a surf trip in fiji... love the place but be warned there isnt a great deal to do besides drink and sunbake if you arnt doing something on the water... but i guess being schoolies thats exactly what you want!!!

hidden costs? i would be careful with food and try and get it all included in your pacakge because its SUPER EXPENSIVE over there

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
aaaman said:
hahahahahaah fiji? are you stupid ahahahaahah your gonna go to a country that has civil unrest your an idiot

2006 skoolies im gonna make shit is fiji from now
silence moron you know sfa about what your talking about
its a non violent coup on standby and there is no travel warning

Fiji Dreaming

HSC
Hi guys

I see you're keen on going to Fiji...................well I have great news for you. Whether or not you have booked your accommodation its worth taking note of this awesome company called Fiji Dreaming see www.fijidreaming.com

They run awesome adventures through the highlands and out to the tropical yasawa islands. They also use locally owned operators and support education in remote area's that don't have the type of luxuries we have at home here.

So just check out their website and email them from there, its going to be awesome.

'Keep Dreaming'

sushiii

HSC
heyy
me n my cuzins were in fiji last hoildays n jus recently planned to go there for schoolies too

we're going from the 30 nov -24 dec should b awesum

well i was born there as well as my cuzin but we hav alot of our friends going with us too

i voch for the naviti resort its pretty gud there but not much on the clubbin n parties part its alrite if ur into trivia nites lol but culd hav changed since i was there last...but other then that i havnt reli been to much of the other resorts ..yet lol
we're guna b stayin near nadi or probally the sheraton hotel havnt reli decided yet still lookin at prices n stuff

yerr if u wana go clubbin shoppin etc nadi and suva is the best places for it
and plus alcohol in fiji is cheaper lol :D thats always a gud thing n personal i lyk fiji bitter beta then the beer here

dun stay out too late if ur all girls ..it is a bit safer with guys
be careful of taxi drivers too they've been know to roll alota tourist

if ur geting a package thingo not sure on hidden costs...but if u want to maximise money there plenty of restruants there that hav main dishes from 5-25 bucks ....wen i went we ate out every meal lol
latoka hotel is the best if u wana save money theres clubs rite around the corner n the town center is well ur in the town center lol...but accomodation isnt the best if ur looking for reli resort type ...but if ur lookin for jus a place to sleep in between nites out then its gud

if u guyz want to know any specific things dnt mind askin i wuld b happy to help

but other then that its an awesum place for schoolies
sun, beach, away from home....wat more culd u want

Last edited:

GRIZLA

HSC
fiji is mad..... ive been there....... going again this year, staying at hideaway..... nicest place.... and if your a surfer hideaway has a good reef right out the front..... well mite cyas all there :)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
yeah im goin just stayin with my bro george spate should be fun!!

tristaann

HSC
im going to fiji .. mango bay resort .. its on the mainland .. there is about 60 of us going .. and then another 5 hotels for schoolies along the same beach :) gonna be insanee

msg me if ne1 going to same place

oh and we going the 1st to the 8th of december

hayles4

HSC
hey 4 of us are goin to fiji this yr 2 from the 26th of nov to th 3rd of dec...we were goin to stay at mango bay resort but instead decided to stay at the warwick...if anyone is interested ive also stayed at the shangrila resort thats heaps nice too :)

Kaleah

HSC
I'm going to Fiji with 14 friends all from my school. We leave on the 24th of November, stay 4 days in Mango Bay Resort and then 4 at Beachcomber, with everyhting included. It's going to be awesome, I've heard Beachcomber is booked out by schoolies kids the entire time we're there..... can't wait! It's only a few days now!!

does anyone know what the legal drinking age is over there? I've looked on the web, some sites say 18 and others say 21, and I can't figure out which sources are more reliable.

jacattack!

HSC
hey im going to fiji for schoolies - 2 days on the mainland, 5 on plantation island resort and 5 on beachcomber island resort.

this will be my 5th time back to fiji - IT IS MY FAVOURITE PLACE EVER!

everyone who is going there will have sooooooo much fun!

legal drinking age is 18 although on the customs form it says 17 - i noticedthat last year when i travelled there... but it definately isnt 21.

prob see some of u there!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)