• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Final OC Of The Season (1 Viewer)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
go_swans said:
OH HELLLLOOOOO SPOILER TAGS!!!! omg!! and in the yes of the law, ESPECIALLY in America, she could get away with it.
If your stupid enough to go into a thread called 'Final Oc of the Seaso' and not expect spoilers, you are retarded, seriously......

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
If your stupid enough to go into a thread called 'Final Oc of the Seaso' and not expect spoilers, you are retarded, seriously......
nah ive seen it, seriously........

If ur stupid enough to think Marissa will def go to jail, ur retarded, seriously.....

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
go_swans said:
nah ive seen it, seriously........

If ur stupid enough to think Marissa will def go to jail, ur retarded, seriously.....
I don't think she will, i think she should, big difference, and i'm slow/held back? how?

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
It's self defence if your, or somebody else's, life is in immediate danger. Trey was strangling Ryan, so I'd say his life was in pretty immediate danger. She'd tried to pull Trey off Ryan, but she couldn't, so it could be argued that the only she could do was shoot Trey.

jisu

HSC
i think under the circumstances of marissa's inexperience with a gun, and self-pressure to do something before ryan would be killed, it can be excused ;)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Since we're on the topic of the OC music, does anyone know the song played at the end of the episode where Seth and Summer get back together? the Spiderman-kiss bit?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
champaine supernova
original is by oaisis
love that song

HSC
funky_a said:
Since we're on the topic of the OC music, does anyone know the song played at the end of the episode where Seth and Summer get back together? the Spiderman-kiss bit?
champagne supernova.... yay to that song.... (hence my sig) but the one on the OC isnt as good as the oasis version. the one on the OC was by Matt Pond..

Wonderwall is also a song (original by Oasis) used on the OC.. but ocs version was sung by Ryan Adams....

<3 oasis!!!

goan_crazy

HSC
do u reckon to speed things up , they mite start putting 2 episodes a week soon like last week?

i reckon theyll wanna keep it on as long as possible coz season 3 will only reach here next year!

Dil myster

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
pretty dramatic way to end it though

when does season 3 start lol
What happens in the end?.. is this to do with trey? he doesn't die does he!!

goan_crazy

HSC
Dil myster said:
What happens in the end?.. is this to do with trey? he doesn't die does he!!
yeah u guessed it
marissa shoots him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)