Finally! (1 Viewer)

sinawi

HSC
But yes, I hate those last minute rushes. My problem wasn't changing preferences, it was more so checking if the 1st one was correct.

Kingportable

HSC
omgosh
my internet was down until 12.30
i havent done my uac, can i do it now??????:(:(
gosh i hate optus
Is this a troll, or are you just stupid? You know by doing your UAC late instead of $27 you have to pay upwards of $100 dollars.

eat_well

HSC
I wasn't as concerned about last night as I should have been. Part of me already knows I'll most likely be getting into my 3rd preference but another part is still hoping to get into my 1st.

Oh well, I wish luck to all of us :).

Rawf

HSC
Got an early jan round offer :)
How do people get an early round offer?

Is it for like... people on EAS or people with really high ATAR's, or Aboriginals/islanders, or etc?

RishBonjour

HSC
How do people get an early round offer?

Is it for like... people on EAS or people with really high ATAR's, or Aboriginals/islanders, or etc?
Some unis such as western sydney give out early offers. Also notre dam I think.

sinawi

HSC
(glad to know because most people I know are going UNSW :( )
I hear you. Most of the high achievers from my cohort as heading off to New South. Both are good unis, but it's just a shame I won't see many of them as often as I'd like. It's always been my desire to roam Camperdown anyways :) Should be great! If you're doing Com, I'll see you all very soon :D

RishBonjour

HSC
I hear you. Most of the high achievers from my cohort as heading off to New South. Both are good unis, but it's just a shame I won't see many of them as often as I'd like. It's always been my desire to roam Camperdown anyways :) Should be great! If you're doing Com, I'll see you all very soon :D
You are like the only person I've spoken to doing Comm at USYD other than me haha. Everyone i know doing commerce is going UNSW brah. yeah! lecture buddies :D

Rawf, not quite sure, but If you go through the normal UAC process without the EAS crap, they don't give early offers.

uac.aplcnt

HSC
Is this a troll, or are you just stupid? You know by doing your UAC late instead of $27 you have to pay upwards of $100 dollars.
Thats what I thought....I once paid 158 or so dollars and got an offer....but thats all im going to say

sinawi

HSC
You are like the only person I've spoken to doing Comm at USYD other than me haha. Everyone i know doing commerce is going UNSW brah. yeah! lecture buddies :D.
Yeah I know, same with you as well! It has a real good commerce program but I just plain fancy USyd and its atmosphere. I'm doing Comm (liberal studies) so ill definitely be seeing you in the compulsory units :) we need to regroup after all because like you rightly said, everyone's heading to new south.

madharris

HSC
N/A
mAll of my friends are going to Macquarie :(
Im the only one going to usyd - friendless first day :)

Im scared because im overseas and you.can't change your preferences on a phone... So I got my friend to do a last minute change for me :(

RishBonjour

HSC
mAll of my friends are going to Macquarie :(
Im the only one going to usyd - friendless first day :)

Im scared because im overseas and you.can't change your preferences on a phone... So I got my friend to do a last minute change for me :(
what are you doing at usyd?

freeeeee

HSC
You are like the only person I've spoken to doing Comm at USYD other than me haha. Everyone i know doing commerce is going UNSW brah. yeah! lecture buddies :D

Rawf, not quite sure, but If you go through the normal UAC process without the EAS crap, they don't give early offers.
Haha, also doing COMM at USYD, COMM + ENG.

RishBonjour

HSC
Haha, also doing COMM at USYD, COMM + ENG.
Fuark, tough combo, but I was thinking about doing that before. (but read a few discouraging threads on BOS about it).

Will see you there :D

freeeeee

HSC
Fuark, tough combo, but I was thinking about doing that before. (but read a few discouraging threads on BOS about it).

Will see you there :D
haha, i heard my course is like going to school again, 5 days a week for 5hours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)