Finance Cadetships (1 Viewer)

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Are there any finance cadetships at medium and large firms available for first year students?

(finance being an incredibly encompassing field)

photastic

HSC
I know someone who got it during his HSC so he's now working full time as financial cadet and studies part time. It's rare to find but the competition though.

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Nope and as far as I'm aware, none in divisions you actually want to be in. For good reasons, most hsc kids don't know what banks do other than holding your deposits.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Finance cadetships don't have the same profile that the accounting ones do as they tend to be driven by the bank/employer themself rather than an industry body. Maybe keep an eye out on the employment/careers pages of banks which have been known to offer it previously eg UBS?

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Nope and as far as I'm aware, none in divisions you actually want to be in. For good reasons, most hsc kids don't know what banks do other than holding your deposits.
Finance cadetships don't have the same profile that the accounting ones do as they tend to be driven by the bank/employer themself rather than an industry body. Maybe keep an eye out on the employment/careers pages of banks which have been known to offer it previously eg UBS?
Cheers guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)