Finding it hard to move on after an exam??? (1 Viewer)

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
Probably like almsot everyone else after an exam u will come out thinking over what u did wrong. I hate doing this and i mean everyone and family ask so how did u go? god thats the worst because ur just thinking about what u did bad. I find it hard to get over it but i am starting to realize u got to just leave ur opinions there at the exam and focus on the next exam

anyway else every think about this? have an opinion or mabey some tips????

Kew

HSC
Think positive about it, that's all I can possibly say.

I know I may have answered a part of the question wrong or done bad in a section, but it's not like I would have done everything perfect.

Move on, learn from the mistakes (if you would like to call it that) you make as we all make them! Think forward for the next exam to come. Be prepared. :)

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
Hey great response Kew. Man i feel like i know you lol you sound so familar
But yer i feel heaps like this honeslty i just keep thinking about how badly i fucked up and seeing like a band 3, 4 and not my hopes of 5, 6 on my certificate, and then geting a bitch of a uai that i dont want, (sorry im one of those ppl that want 90+ and will be so disapointed if i dnt get )

Kew

HSC
zxcvbee said:
Hey great response Kew. Man i feel like i know you lol you sound so familar
But yer i feel heaps like this honeslty i just keep thinking about how badly i fucked up and seeing like a band 3, 4 and not my hopes of 5, 6 on my certificate, and then geting a bitch of a uai that i dont want, (sorry im one of those ppl that want 90+ and will be so disapointed if i dnt get )
I think the same as you, but nevertheless, your dream wouldn't be totally shattered if you scored a dodgy UAI, right? There can be other pathways to it after or in the future.

I think like that to myself, but the problem is thinking of what to do in the large gap if I was to go in as a mature age student in the future.. Lol.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Nope not really.

I just leave right after the exam 'cos I hate discussing that crap. Try a sudoku. Or a crossword. Or games. Whatever floats your boat. ahah.

But seriously it works. Gets your mind off the exam. Plus there's no point of worrying. Worrying won't change anything. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)