finish early?? (1 Viewer)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
lol.. did anybody "finish" early? ;)
i finished (well what i could anyway hehe).. then went to the bathroom.. came back and thought "dayum STILL half an hour to go..."

pri

HSC
N/A
isnt the point of english to write as much as you can???

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I could have written for about 20 years for the first question but knew I had to control myself. And for the creative question I just kept writing till it was time to finish...

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
i finished with about 1 min. but i looked around a lot during, because i ran out of things to say for the second question. :(

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
unlike ms 12..i didnt control myself......and tried to write too much... i did 3 compulsary and 3 elective texts... and spent lyk a hr and 20 minz on it... blah.. ahhah so yeah i def did not leave earli...

Hollie

MY SCHOOL DOESNT LET U LEAVE...EVERY1 HAS TO STAY TIL THE END OF EVERY EXAM

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
haha...i got out an hour early from my physics exam. easiest thing i've ever done. i dunno what i'd be doing if i had to wait for an hour till the finish before i could leave

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i did finish early, but because the time wasn't up i thought of something to keep writing

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
unlike ms 12..i didnt control myself......and tried to write too much... i did 3 compulsary and 3 elective texts... and spent lyk a hr and 20 minz on it... blah.. ahhah so yeah i def did not leave earli...
i spent 1 hr 20 min on the essay as well...and still only fit in like half my info :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aphrodisiacgirl
nah, everyone in our class (the whole 4 of us) left early...I think I left with about 20mins to go....I was the second to leave.
I finished at about 11 ish, because I really didn't have all that much to say for my creative piece, and I covered everything I needed to in my first response. So there was nothing else to do but "crap on" in my creative, for another 1-2 pages.

*10#

yeah same huy - i would have finished early except i wrote really slow for my creative

it was even neat writing - not that ill get extra marks 4 it

i was like look at clock - write another paragraph - rest my arm - write another paragraph - pick my fingernails - look at everyone else in the room - write some more

i wish i had of spent more time on my essay! instead of wasting half the exam with a shit creative

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Woah how did you guys finish early! I could have written for another 2 hours on the essay question alone!!!!!! But I didn't like the creative that much...

s2ophie

HSC
yeah i was the same with ash. i only just finished and had to scrawl henrik Ibsen at the end of the creative. I also needed more time on the creative because then i wouldn't of crapped on about nothing!

tegs

There's gotta be a point where anything u keep writing is just repitition, and u don't get any marks for waffle.
I left with 10 minutes to go, cos absolutely everyone had finished and we all just asked to leave together. 2 had already left, one with half an hour to go and one with 15 minutes.
Lol I think i called my guy Vladamir Blow or something.

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by tegs
There's gotta be a point where anything u keep writing is just repitition, and u don't get any marks for waffle.
i definately wouldn't say that for extension... You spend all year on this module and one essay on it is never going to cover it all

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Our guy is really laid-back, he lets us start early if everyone is there and are prepared to start early, and says that we're not meant to leave in the last 15 but if we don't have a problem with ppl leaving in the last 15 then he doesn't either.
He also said that those who aren't given time during their exam to tell the supervisor to read the guide cos it says explicitly that students have seperate reading time, working time and administrative time...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ms 12
Our guy is really laid-back, he lets us start early if everyone is there and are prepared to start early, and says that we're not meant to leave in the last 15 but if we don't have a problem with ppl leaving in the last 15 then he doesn't either.
Our guy said the same thing, since it was a small number/group.

We started reading time early, which was fine, and everyone was allowed to leave early (if they so chose to). Most people stayed for the full two hours though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)