Fire At C'town (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
my sister just messaged me and told me that there is smoke everywhere and 2 big fire engines outside the gates. wow i wonder if its really big. anyone living at cambelltown campus on here??

Jiga

Maybe it was just back burning (doing it before summer) or a grass fire (theres alot of grass over around the place)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL theyve already burned off a bushy area between the uni and the shopping centre. dunno how much mroe backburning they can do. and would they do it on a sunday night?

yeah

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Lots of Lebs over there. They did it.

ummm dont go blaming when u dont know the full story dude!..and have some respect for the lebs..theres no need to stereotype!

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Anti-Mathmite said:
your a nob,

nobs can start fires..

there are heaps of nobs around there.. they did it

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL so it was a bush fire. near the train station next to the carpark thats not the main, western carpark. it fucking reeked like bushfire. could barely breathe.

Jiga

Lol yea it smelt prity strong on Monday. Parking was a biatch to get as well... damn contruction in the old car park

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Just backburning. The men in red were going at it hard non-stop for like 48 hours. Poor bastards.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Lol yea it smelt prity strong on Monday. Parking was a biatch to get as well... damn contruction in the old car park
i reckon. who the fuck needs a medical centre! instead, im paying $50 a year to park on dirt!!!

M

maria65

Anti-Mathmite said:
OMG! how racist. u should be ashamed of urself. congratulate urself on becomeing a stereotyping, predjudiced and narrow minded person.

pottsy44

HSC
krisk85 said:
your a nob,

nobs can start fires..

there are heaps of nobs around there.. they did it
more like there is heaps of fobs around there.

and to the guy who said there was heaps of lebs around c'town, well there is a few that live around here, but they hang out at liverpool / bankstown.

Jiga

i reckon. who the fuck needs a medical centre! instead, im paying $50 a year to park on dirt!!!
Yeah and would you really want someone from UWS operating on you? I wouldnt!!!! Expect an increase in cases like 'Doctor Death' in the coming years lol :uhoh:

And wif the parking, Im strongly considering parking at Mac Square and walking it in 07.... its not that much further to walk!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

butterflybird

HSC
Hahaha I just love watching all these people set up obvious baits for others to eventually swoop upon. Eg lebs, quality of uws surgeons...

How about I throw a few out there just for good measure eh? Hmm how about you'll never get a job with an arts or science degree? All immigrants should be sent home? God doesn't exist?

*Waits for the fish to swarm to the bait*

Anyone? Anyone?

Dance puppets, dance.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
You're and idiot. but something you said reminds me of a joke my godfather told me the other day. What did the arts student say to the accounting student? "Would you like fries with that?"

Optophobia

HSC
butterflybird said:
Hahaha I just love watching all these people set up obvious baits for others to eventually swoop upon. Eg lebs, quality of uws surgeons...

How about I throw a few out there just for good measure eh? Hmm how about you'll never get a job with an arts or science degree? All immigrants should be sent home? God doesn't exist?

Anyone? Anyone?

Dance puppets, dance.
OMGYOURACISTBASTARD!

HSC
butterflybird said:

Anyone? Anyone?

Dance puppets, dance.
how about I throw you in the garbage dump, where all the other prostitutes belong, eh?

pottsy44

HSC
butterflybird said:

Anyone? Anyone?

Dance puppets, dance.
i responded in tounge-and-cheek, so i got no idea what your on about also i did not reply in vain of the post either.

note: i am being defensive now because your an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)