Fire engines at parra campus today?! (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

anyone konw what this was about?

they were out the front, parked outside edg and went in there..

but there was no like.. fire or anything and the alarms were going off but no one noticed..

L

LaraB

lol they were there like.. in teh full lets go fight fires type gear

and we got told off for walking thru edg to the car park... never mind that there was no warnings so how could anyone know and no one got like... evacuated or something :p

Angel45

HSC
That happened last semester...I member the library alarms went off and ppl. had to 'evacuate' but every1 was just doing there thing. although as u say this time there was nothing.

no1 eva seems to know what is going on at the time or after! :p

In Contracts Tim was obssessed with what they were there 4.. I think he thought the law school was burning down..then (on the same day) there was an accident coming into the uni which we could c from our rm which kept him occupied for some time too. haha

L

LaraB

Angel45 said:
In Contracts Tim was obssessed with what they were there 4.. I think he thought the law school was burning down..then (on the same day) there was an accident coming into the uni which we could c from our rm which kept him occupied for some time too. haha
omg yeh i remember that lol..

i remember the sirens went psycho one day and he stood there talking to himself about how we're all probably gonna combust and no one will notice lol..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)