Firefly (1 Viewer)

tabularasa

HSC
Finally Joss Whedon's latest TV Show comes to free to air. Granted its on at 12:30 tuesday night but still i'll be watching it. Anyone else?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Already seen all the ones that were displayed on the US. I will get around to getting the DVD's some time. I liked it a scifi without aliens :D

HSC
They're absolutely brilliant, you must buy the dvds :D You get to hear Joss sing the theme song!

HSC
space cowboys :D

haha basically it's these dudes flying around in space stealing and delivering stuff. it's really good though.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lol have they had an episode where they have an accident involving the mir space station or the hubble telescope by any chance?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
lol have they had an episode where they have an accident involving the mir space station or the hubble telescope by any chance?
but there was an episode full of whores if that helps

HSC
got to find a place to buy it? uh, you know, stores can order things in for you?

tabularasa

HSC
Yeha see that would require effort and me actually talking to the freaks at my local stores. BUt its on tonight. YAY

tabularasa

HSC
Sorry about double post not sure that there is a rule here but oh well.

I watched it and i am still skeptical. I get the feeling that that wasn;'t the first ep cause we were thrown in wihtout any introduction to characters. However still v good.

DFogarty

The US network decided it wanted to start the series with an action episode so instead of showing the two part Serenity that sets up the show that started with the train robbery. People believe that is what caused it to fail in America and it looks like the same will happen here.

Check out the boxset at borders for $60 if you like it and look out for the movie 'Serinity' next year

Fry

tabularasa said:
Finally Joss Whedon's latest TV Show comes to free to air. Granted its on at 12:30 tuesday night but still i'll be watching it. Anyone else?
omg you are a fucken legend!!! if it weren't for you, i wouldn't have known this was on tv. how on earth did you know channel 7 were going to start airing it? but unfortunately, i only read this thread for the first time today. how on earth did I miss it??? wow...i cannot thank you enough tabularasa! finally, some quality television.

tabularasa

HSC
I'm on another board that told me abuot it. I really depise channel seven for throwing us into the series liek that,. That really annoys me. GRRRR :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)