first all nighter pulled? (1 Viewer)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
Its nigh on 0500 now, boys and girls. I am losing my ability to type (which was, argueably, never there) and beginning to crash. I start work in... two hours. I can't very well please myself for two hours so that leaves me with a few residual (hehe! law reference there, yes?) options...
1) Make a booty call. Oh, yes! I'd be Mr. Popular making a booty call at 0500 :D
2) Watch a movie.... liable to fall asleep.
3) browse BoS and offend unsuspecting n00bies and cause their brains to explode with my awesomely superior logic.
4) drink another five cups of coffee just to see if the effects can actually be compared in any way to drinking lots of booze.
5) do away with the coffee drunk theory and just drink all the booze I can now and rock up to work off my face
6) keep writing mundane and ultimately pointless lists
7) Wake Shane up. I might just do that actually. Just for kicks.
8) Play my music really loud and hope (pray?) for a noise complaint if just to procure some interaction with other individuals...
8) i) if the complainer is female, demand sexual favours
8) ii) if the complainer is male, beat him up until a girl appears then demand sexual favours
9) stop drinking fucking coffee because its making me antsy
10) stop typing
okay :)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I hope you woke shane up.... by making a booty call..... either on him or his neighbours....

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
i have no idea about last night hey...
its a blur of... lots of things. predominantly coffee, no doubt.
no. i chickened out of waking the beast. though i did prank a friend in wollongong at 5.30 or so just for the sake of it. :) he's not happy at all

gaypsych101

HSC
Are you talking about clubbing allnighter or study allnighter?
I've never done a study all nighter.....i get knocked out cold whenever i pick up a study related book after 10pm.....

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I've never pulled a club all nighter - well not quite I've managed to make it home at 9am and squeeze in two hours sleep before work....

gaypsych101

HSC
Well, you guys arn't really missing much with the no all night clubbing.
I used to get all paranoid about my complextion (clubbing without sleeping) and so i'd like sleep the whole day (or two days) long, i'd just get up to eat, then go back to sleep (lol) then maybe go clubbing if some friends are up for it, somemore.
That really never worked though. But it was tons more fun than school!!!

sezy_jane

HSC
N/A
from personal experience, save yourself the pain and try to get about 4 hrs sleep before you go to work.
after a big night we got back to a mates place at about 5.30am, talked til 7 and i was working at 9 so i thought there was no point sleeping for an hour. maaan, not a good idea - i think i was still drunk for the first hour or so of my 8 hr shift.
don't do it!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
i have no idea about last night hey...
its a blur of... lots of things. predominantly coffee, no doubt.
no. i chickened out of waking the beast. though i did prank a friend in wollongong at 5.30 or so just for the sake of it. :) he's not happy at all
I probably would have been awake. I also probably wouldn't have minded. Late night gaming sessions every night for an entire week can get somewhat tiresome. All nighters are awesome, I think on my first at uni you, Christian and i tried to make a curry at 5 in the morning. I wasn't drunk, but for some reason I was trying to discuss the assets of some random girl on the other side of the kitchen who was baking a cake (at 5 in the morning). It was all very surreal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)