First Assessment!!! Excitement!!! (1 Viewer)

jessica.gilroy

HSC
For our half yearlys the test was pretty hard... i think about 4 of 20 students actually finished the test (myself included) ...but i was soo excited when i got 75% ...especially when as an average my class got 44 % lol.. so now i'm currently sitting at the top of the heap...soooo excited :)

HSC
noir. said:
Loza... it looks as though the assessments you are getting are easy...
who the hell gives spreadsheet assessments?!
Obviously her school, honey.

joshwilliams88

HSC
im relatively happy with my general maths results as of so far. first in class assessment i got 96%, the 2nd one i only got 71% and still topped in what was a really hard assessment, the 3rd one i got 85% which was again top and in my half yearly i recieved 85% which was again top. so overall im ranked 1st in my school so im pretty happy with that

Shock

HSC
I got 87% in my last test which only gives me the rank of 3rd:mad1:

ps the average was 44%:eek:

stealer

HSC
I got 89% in my last assessment (39 out of 44)

tied for second in the year for that assessment..

loloutaface

Banned
HSC
N/A
Loza33 said:
I had my first H.S.C maths assessable task period 5 today and it was great!!!

We had 45 minutes and i was done in about 25 and just spent the rest of the time checking and rechecking my work!!

Plus everyone else walked out complaining about how hard it was... so either i have done heaps more work than them, or else it was really hard and I got it all wrong... But it felt good!!!

Bring on the H.S.C!!!!!

:haha:
its calld HSC GENERAL MATHEMATICS, da dumb versn of HSC MATHS k ? ud better do well in it coz its fkn easy

n.gallagher

HSC
magpam said:
:rofl: i came first in my class i got 84%
First with 84%? What’s the go with that, was the test really hard, or isn’t your class very bright? In my last assessment (it had z-scores, scatter plots and the geometry topic thing) I got 55/56, the only thing that I got wrong was those questions where they give you the scatter plot and you have to say whether it is a strong positive or weak positive e.t.c (multiple choice). Well, I said that it had a strong correlation, but the answer said that it was a weak. Well, I took the test home and calculated the correlation to be 0.61, that’s only 0.015 closer to being weak than positive, how rats that. Anyways, I have an assessment average of 96. 5%, but that’s before doing trials, my trials worth 30%. What are the rest of u guy’s trials worth, and what are your assessment averages?

LatK7

HSC
n.gallagher said:
First with 84%? What’s the go with that, was the test really hard, or isn’t your class very bright? In my last assessment (it had z-scores, scatter plots and the geometry topic thing) I got 55/56, the only thing that I got wrong was those questions where they give you the scatter plot and you have to say whether it is a strong positive or weak positive e.t.c (multiple choice). Well, I said that it had a strong correlation, but the answer said that it was a weak. Well, I took the test home and calculated the correlation to be 0.61, that’s only 0.015 closer to being weak than positive, how rats that. Anyways, I have an assessment average of 96. 5%, but that’s before doing trials, my trials worth 30%. What are the rest of u guy’s trials worth, and what are your assessment averages?
My trial's worth 40% (yay!)

My assessment mark is currently 90%, with a rank of....3-4/55, i think.

But congrats on your results so far, they're great. Good luck with your trial.

joshwilliams88

HSC
im not too sure exactly what mine is considering im not to sure of what my results have been as well as what each assessment was worth. im thinking it is around the 87-90 mark. i am ranked first though so that should set me up fairly well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)