First day at uni (1 Viewer)

etoile rouge

HSC
How is everyone feeling about starting uni tomorrow? If you started last week share your experiences.

terminator69

HSC
How is everyone feeling about starting uni tomorrow? If you started last week share your experiences.
As a second year, I am feeling crap. Hopefully a lot of the dickheads in my course will have died painful deaths and I will be able to replicate the normal first year experience by getting to know some random people. Maybe then I will have someone to sit next to in lectures for the next year.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
not that excited tbh. not looking forward to waking up at 6am everyday. i hate living so far away from uni =(

fishfingerz

HSC
Not sure. I just hope i can get a good gpa. I hope uni aint anything like hsc adv english, where u work so, so hard on a virtually perfect essay, get it read by others who think its good, then ur old racist bitchy english teacher finds all these 'mistakes' and gives u like 9/20. Luckily i'm doing commerce, hopefully its mostly objective marking.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I guess it depends on what you're studying in commerce, but ultimately it is far more objective than English since you are actually being marked solely on content.

My first day of uni last year was pretty exciting because I couldn't wait to get out of school and start learning something which actually had some relevance to the real world. Plus you'll find the people at uni are much more mature (depending of course on which school/environment you come from) and more interesting to talk to.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Been at the uni all holidays working on stuff anyway. Won't be any different.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I start on Tuesday. Should be interesting. I plan to get a nice seat in the lecture theatre and listen intently and allow my metaphorical bucket to be filled with knowledge imparted by the lecturer...

lol jks, I have SCIF1121.

I'll just half-listen and see if I can recognise people in the theatre.

But my maths lecture... that, that will have to be listened in on.

MysteryGenius

HSC
am i excited?
yes and no..
i'm definitely looking forward to seeing everyone and studying again, but i'm not so keen on my timetable this semester. last year looked a whole lot better and there were no clashes..damn chemistry >.> oh, and after a whole year of doing very little chemistry, it should be interesting to see how that works out lol
also not looking forward to using public transport...

bitumen

HSC
am i excited?
yes and no..
i'm definitely looking forward to seeing everyone and studying again, but i'm not so keen on my timetable this semester. last year looked a whole lot better and there were no clashes..damn chemistry >.> oh, and after a whole year of doing very little chemistry, it should be interesting to see how that works out lol
also not looking forward to using public transport...
not looking forward to public transport either. i seem to attract overweight women on buses

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
not looking forward to public transport either. i seem to attract overweight women on buses
Me too! Are you skinny? I reckon the fatties choose the skinnies to sit with so they can fit more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)