First Day of Uni - Your Experience (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I know that some universities have gone back this week, so I think it would be nice to start a thread for all the newbies to discuss their first day of uni.

How has your first day met your expectations (or not)?

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I was overwhelmed by the unusually high number of hot girls in my class compared to normal. (I have now decided to major in finance due to this, jokes I was always going to major in finance, w00t)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
First day of Uni.

Not bad I reckon, the tutor for my tutorial was very nice and she explained the subject very clearly and thoroughly. Straight way she assigned us in groups for the group assignment. But I got my work handed to me.

Had a lecture 3hrs afterward got very overwhelmed on the amount of students. But the lecture its self was kinda boring maybe it was because it was the introduction of the subject or whatever.

The bad side, I sprained my ankle while walking. Hurts so bad and because of this am I am missing out my Intro.Info System lecture. sign :'(

I was overwhelmed by the unusually high number of hot girls in my class compared to normal. (I have now decided to major in finance due to this, jokes I was always going to major in finance, w00t)
lol, bro I actually thought you were a girl working as "Auditing CAGS" not until 2day that someone explained me what CAGS really is hahahaha

I am also being part of the ~finance masterrace~

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
lol, bro I actually thought you were a girl working as "Auditing CAGS" not until 2day that someone explained me what CAGS really is hahahaha

I am also being part of the ~finance masterrace~
Hahahaha, well at least now you get the joke :p

yeaya, finance masterrace

ShadowLighte

HSC
Well I only had one lecture and since it was at 10am and o-week was on, there were so many people about. I made a few friends which is nice but wasn't expected even though I probably will never see them again LOL

The lecture itself wasn't bad but then again, bio is probably the only unit I'll actually like since it's all lectures with quite simple assignments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)