First Day (1 Viewer)

FiFa MVP

HSC
Hey my first day of Uni is tomorrow and im just wondering for people who had their first day today, did they give you learning guides or do they expect us to print off ourselves. Also do we need to print the lecture notes and bring them to the lecture.

Any other stuff i should bring/know before tomorrow would be a big help thanks.

HSC
N/A
you dont have to bring much at all..

for me, we were given the unit outlines and we just talked about it in tut/lec

so basically just bring a notepad(just in case) and a pen.

apart from that, you dont do any work on the first lesson.

mamoz

HSC
you dont have to bring much at all..

for me, we were given the unit outlines and we just talked about it in tut/lec

so basically just bring a notepad(just in case) and a pen.

apart from that, you dont do any work on the first lesson.
+1
yer dats practicallyy wat happened today for me too lol

daniel4592

HSC
Mine was absolutely crap, met no one lecture was up in 30 minutes, was meant to go for 2 hours and not to mention the way some of the stuff was explained, I know its uni, but come on atleast put some effort in on the first day not everyones been there before, it was pretty much this is this that is for about 5 topics and go home.
Im having a change of mind now, If I dont see any improvements in the way stuff is brought to us Ill be leaving to do a Drafting Diploma at Tafe because right now this seems like it will be a massive waste.

HSC
N/A
My first lecture was awesome, straight into it.

The unit outline was provided, but I noticed some people brought the lecture notes. I am going to bring them in the future so I don't have to stress too much about missing anything.

badquinton304

HSC
I wouldn't have thought I would have said this but I really like anatomy its mad. I thought it was all memorising body parts but there is actually heaps of understanding involved the memorising is secondary, the understanding really engaged me I like anatomy.
Also I checked out some previous physics exams from other year, physics 1 has heaps of mechanics, I love mechanics, JACKPOT!
Chemistry is mostly moles and equasions, awesome.
I love uni no fucking humanities bullshit in science courses like at school. My first day ws good but very tiring (left home 6am came back 7pm). The only negative experience was the meal I ate it pasta bolognaise bake, it was watery, the onion and tomato content was notably disproportionate. It was embarrasing. I like the library its comfortable.

VU-Nit

HSC
I wouldn't have thought I would have said this but I really like anatomy its mad. I thought it was all memorising body parts but there is actually heaps of understanding involved the memorising is secondary, the understanding really engaged me I like anatomy.
Also I checked out some previous physics exams from other year, physics 1 has heaps of mechanics, I love mechanics, JACKPOT!
Chemistry is mostly moles and equasions, awesome.
I love uni no fucking humanities bullshit in science courses like at school. My first day ws good but very tiring (left home 6am came back 7pm). The only negative experience was the meal I ate it pasta bolognaise bake, it was watery, the onion and tomato content was notably disproportionate. It was embarrasing. I like the library its comfortable.
yeah dont buy food from uws la
everyone knows it tastes pretty bad.

FiFa MVP

HSC
Do they give you the learning guide or you need to print it yourself. Or don't have to have to bring it just have it online?

daniel4592

HSC
Well it depends class to class, I got nothing today because it was that useless lol.
But Im leaving everything until weeks end so then I can see what needs to be printed etc, right now im confused as hell lol.

FiFa MVP

HSC
Yeh i just don't want to print out every learning guide as there like 35 pages each!

daniel4592

HSC
Yes same thing here, mainly because im poor atm :p and I cant afford to buy ink every 2nd week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)