first days (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
on tuesday I got soaked walking to the train station and I had to sit on a train and a bus for 3 hours soaking wet :chainsaw: so I didnt go wednesday lol. so much for turning over a new leaf

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Stacie
on tuesday I got soaked walking to the train station and I had to sit on a train and a bus for 3 hours soaking wet :chainsaw: so I didnt go wednesday lol. so much for turning over a new leaf
I probably would have done the same:lol:.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im so proud i have been every day so far...not really a major achievement for me, but still...

but that being said, im hell glad i have tomorrow off so i can laze around

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I have missed 2.5 hours of lectures so far - but they were revision lectures so i guess that doesnt count :p hopefully my attendance will be good this year

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I suck!!!

For some reason I had this idea in my head that none of my tutorials were running in the first week..I think cos heaps of people ahve said that to me plus a heap of people showed up to their ling tutes when the tutes actually weren't on..well anyway my friend just rang me and told me that I missed like 3 of my tutorials already :mad1: whoops

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
really?? none of mine were on this week, thank god for that!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i had all my tutorials on. for one i didnt realise it was a tute, i thought it was just a workshop and i missed the lecture beforehand. i've dropped it now anyways though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)