First grade to complete HSC in my school.. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Intellectualism said:
Most of my teachers havn't taught HSC before..

Senior Science - Teacher's about 23 & just graduated out of uni, I think we're the first class she's ever taught in her career. (she's an excellent teacher though, the best out of all my teachers.)

Society and culture - Teacher is qualified to teach Modern History not Society and Culture but our school couldn't find a teacher in time so they just made him teach our class cause modern history is supposedly similar to Society and Culture..

Maths - His pretty old, not sure if he had experience teaching HSC students before but i think he might have; pretty good teacher anyway.

English - She's taught HSC before, however, she is the worst the teacher i have ever met. She's lazy, never marks essays we hand in to her etc. & all the notes she gives us are just photocopies of the excell study guides. She also went for a holiday overseas in the middle of the year so we had to study the Frontline module without any help from any teacher.

Biology - Same story as the senior science teacher, except she is no where near an excellent teacher. I have no idea where she graduated from, the students make jokes about her buying her degree from ebay xD.

& if school ranking does not impact the UAI I receive, why is it that you need your school rank in order to get a UAI prediction?

thanks heaps..

:)
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

i'm sorry, but you're fucked. o_O

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
Intellectualism said:
I attend a private college located in a western suburb in sydney.

Its a new school that's only been around for about 10-12 years.

I would like to know what you guys think the advantages and disadvantages of being a student in the first grade to complete the HSC in the school are..
Congrats, you're a pioneer, and your school is, like, fucked-up and teh n00b.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)