First in Course List (2 Viewers)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
lol so that's where the front covers for excel's success one hsc come from
Like right now I was mirin of that guy and thinking how he did it and other thoughts

Then I saw this post, I cried laughing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go_cadel

HSC
Dat feel when you Ctrl+F your school's name and one of your best friends placed in the list. Massive conflict of happy for them/facing the depressing reality of your own mediocrity? D:
unless you were expecting to come 1st in the state, then there's no need to feel depressed about your friend's achievement, nor is there any need to believe your result was mediocre

britaker

HSC
unless you were expecting to come 1st in the state, then there's no need to feel depressed about your friend's achievement, nor is there any need to believe your result was mediocre
It's okay, I didn't post entirely seriously, in all honesty I'm overjoyed for her :D

I've just decided that having smart friends can be a little demoralising at times xD

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Dat feel when you Ctrl+F your school's name and one of your best friends placed in the list. Massive conflict of happy for them/facing the depressing reality of your own mediocrity? D:
You may get a better ATAR?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Guys I have a question! If someone gets 99.95 does that mean they topped the state in their subjects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)