First in course? (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
is it usual for private school students to be topping everything??
A number of private schools (for instance, Sydney Grammar School) rank quite high, meaning that, similar to selective schools, they also have cohorts that are academically capable. This in turn gives students from such schools a good chance to place first in a number of subjects, just as students that attend higher-ranked selective schools do.

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Hats off to the people who do go to selectives though, It's a tremendously stressful environment but all stay resiliant.

Vall

HSC
Hats off to the people who do go to selectives though, It's a tremendously stressful environment but all stay resiliant.
lol I feel like my non-selective school friends were more stressed than me throughout HSC

kkk579

hello
HSC
No he'd have gone to Dr Du or else I don't think they can legally vouch that he got such good results through their site due to their resources. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
maybe he went to dr du for math?? unless he commented on their resources for chemistry as well. or maybe he could’ve gone to both, some ppl two-time tutors for a single subject. on zhangs insta page they were congratulating him on there so i doubt they’d do that unless he was their student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)