First Semester Mini Meat! (1 Viewer)

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
Hello veterans and new comers! For those who are new to BoS/USYD, at the beginning of every semester we have a general meet up that allows us to introduce ourselves to one another or meet old friends. This helps us get along and break the ice! This may give you an opportunity to meet new people to help around campus or simpler things such as having a lunch buddy.

A couple of us have set this Friday 2-6 as a possible meeting time. If you're interested, let us know here so we know how many people are coming. If this is successful we may even have an official one in week 2!

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Would totally come, but im off on Fridays lol
If theres another meat on either Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays - i'll defs be there :D

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Would totally come, but im off on Fridays lol
If theres another meat on either Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays - i'll defs be there :D
Exact same days I have uni too!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Pls do something afterwards in the evening if it's on a Friday. I would like to come to these for once.

#usydalumni

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
Hey guys. Were still on for 2pm at Herman's. I'll be wearing a navy Upenn shirt if you if you still can't find us feel free to PM me for my number.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I'm wearing a bright blue and white striped shirt so I'll be a bit easier to recognise haha.

Hope to see some of you there. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)