First Three Words of your MW (Just 'Cause) (1 Viewer)

Hallatia

HSC
my major work is not in its final form in terms of structure, but the opening so far seems somewhat sadistic

I have no problem with my word count, but putting it all together is bazarre, because I had far too many ideas in relation to what I was exploring and I put them together seperately, because I had not started the actual story yet

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
"Grim and frostbitten.."

Now i've been listening to too much Immortal.

BayLee

HSC
Nel mezzo del ...
[Italian quote from the Divine Comedy]
:)

jimmayyy

HSC
well theres a few first words cus i have quotes prologues etc etc

first actual thing that hits the markers eyes is from a quote

"In the event....." (continues: of my demise)

from prologue: "it is often..."

opening letter: "Too oft, in...."

prose: "facts do not..."

epilogue: "there is some..."

marthastuart

HSC
In the beginning

Of course it doesn't make much sense as its a biblical reference, the whole things is actually:
In the beginning there was the word and darkness, Ex Nihilo Ad Nihilo.

kloudsurfer

HSC
"A withered body..."

Its very misleading. Makes i sound like a crime fiction story or something...

BayLee

HSC
'I have spent half my life trying to get away from journalism, but I am still mired in it — a low trade and a habit worse than heroin, a strange seedy world full of misfits and drunkards and failures.'

I intend to be a Journalist. I think some people are a bit one-eyed when it comes to this occupation. Do not be mistaken to think journalism only comes in one form - targeting celebrities; media hound dogs. There is (for lack of a better word) a 'bazillion' different fields of journalism - freelance; environmental; travel; political; reviews etc. So get your facts right before you insult people next time.

jimmayyy

HSC
BayLee said:
'I have spent half my life trying to get away from journalism, but I am still mired in it — a low trade and a habit worse than heroin, a strange seedy world full of misfits and drunkards and failures.'

I intend to be a Journalist. I think some people are a bit one-eyed when it comes to this occupation. Do not be mistaken to think journalism only comes in one form - targeting celebrities; media hound dogs. There is (for lack of a better word) a 'bazillion' different fields of journalism - freelance; environmental; travel; political; reviews etc. So get your facts right before you insult people next time.

lmfao you idiot, it's a quote from Hunter S. Thompson, one of the greatest journalists of the 20th century.

perhaps you should take a large dose of your own medicine, followed by a nice warm cup of stfu.

HSC
BayLee said:

Ha, I went to an open day at Wollongong uni and the journalism lecturer said that a survey somebody did somewhere at some point in recent history showed that the only people trusted less than journalists (in terms of profession) were hard drug dealers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)