First Year BABS1201 (1 Viewer)

barling89

McLovin it :D
HSC
i can't believe i have 4 hours of lab work on Tuesdays for BABS!!!
god dam it...........anyone else doing it here?

ichiraku

HSC
Lol, I feel sorry for your year. It use to be 3hrs last year and that was already long enough! Mind you, the Babs labs are probably the best labs you'll get in first year science....at least when you compare them to the Bios labs you get in 2nd semester. Oh well, just be glad it isn't 4hrs of chem lab.

Kmara2nv

HSC
yea man ill be with you...gonna be so shittttyyy but oh well i guess ill be seeeing u there :p

Tim035

HSC
What it will actually be is 3 hours in the lab and then 1 hour (at the most) somewhere near bioscience discussing things like ethicacy, the validity of scientific references, stuff like that which will become important when you have to write a scientific report.

Kmara2nv

HSC
loll....wats ur name just incase i do see u there

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
First BABS1201 lab was so stupid I wanted to smack something. God.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
try to change your teacher lol. is it really that bad?

in one of my classes i got really bored, i filled up a glove with water and started playing with it. my teacher was cracking up when i did that, it was a waste of a lab that one.

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
Whole load of shit.

1% on pre-lab my ass. You'd have to be missing the majority of your lateral prefrontal cortex to have lost marks in this. It's all stupid as goddamn hell.

Now back to memorising cell communication.

(I come off as having aggression issues but I'm really a nice person.)

FeelBare

HSC
Lmao. You tend to finish most labs within 2 hours or so (not to make any of you feel insecure). And whoa you guys have pre-labs for BABS1201 now? What the shit haha =3=

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
yah when i did it the labs mostly went an hour undertime. i doubt you'll be there for the full four hours in any case. :)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hey Neb!! Great to see u back on UNSW forum, us buddies are missing you already :D There seems to be less and less unsw bos members.

Babydoll ain't here, and many others like Frigid etc

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I pop in every now and then to offer friendly advice and so on. How's UNSW treating you? What subjects are you doing these days? Any more Mike Archer subjects? :D

Tim035

HSC
TheMelissa said:
Whole load of shit.

1% on pre-lab my ass. You'd have to be missing the majority of your lateral prefrontal cortex to have lost marks in this. It's all stupid as goddamn hell.

Now back to memorising cell communication.

(I come off as having aggression issues but I'm really a nice person.)
You didn't transfer to medicine after last year did you? Or am i thinking of another Melissa.
Babs labs.... Yeah pretty dull, but your books don't get marked and not much to do with the labs turns up in the end of semester so don't stress.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I pop in every now and then to offer friendly advice and so on. How's UNSW treating you? What subjects are you doing these days? Any more Mike Archer subjects? :D
Hhaha bad man. Real bad!

Let's think...The worst thing has got to be transport. There's an influx of new students, and....there are the same number of buses. So in central, you need almost an hour to get from central to UNSW.

Then the subjects are getting pretty s***house, except for one. :) Nah unfortunately no Mike Archer. I think he teaches evol stuff, not the BABS. Haha but you made the right decision in transferring!

How's the USYD science subjects going so far mate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)