First year transfer, dropping actuarial studies (1 Viewer)

Staaahp

HSC
Went to ask student central the other day, lady was quite sure that you could drop straight to commerce.

Decided to email student central a day after, and got a reply saying you can't. LOL

Applied for IPT and UAC just for safe measures anyways, will update thread when results are out.

Do I get to keep the UOC I've already completed assuming I get a UAC offer back in though?

Last edited:

tony1984

HSC
N/A
Went to ask student central the other day, lady was quite sure that you could drop straight to commerce.

Decided to email student central a day after, and got a reply saying you can't. LOL

Applied for IPT and UAC just for safe measures anyways, will update thread when results are out.

Do I get to keep the UOC I've already completed assuming I get a UAC offer back in though?
Huh, I had a lot of complications with advisors who gave me misinformation as well. Actually really shot me in the foot with their sage advice.

Interesting, keep us updated. Didn't realise internal transfers were so difficult in UNSW. AFAIK it should just entail lodging a form for internal course transfer through admin and the rest is just formalities, I'm confident you'll be accepted into mainstream commerce no sweat.

You could just transfer through to another university via UAC and be accepted anyway; they keep hush hush with their metrics but surely they factor in scaling for courses like Actuarial studies which are an exception to the general major.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)