Fiscal Policy Plan/Budget (1 Viewer)

ItsColinoOo0o

HSC
Hey guys, sorry I was just wondering what is the difference between the term fiscal policy plan and budget.
To my understanding, i thought they were the same thing

and also, for a critical analysis of the Federal Government's fiscal policy plan

does that mean analyze the impact of the budget on the economy and give a subjective conclusion?

thank you very much

nimssyk

Captn
HSC
I think what is relevant currently that fiscal policy is not just the budget it refers to governemnt economic policy through revenue and spending

normally it is just the budget but in 08/09/10 it also refers to the various stimulus packages used by the govt.

hope that helps ;)

bric

HSC
yer mate fiscal policy is the government trying to fulfill its objectives and the budget is one part of fiscal policy.
the budget is just a part of the broader fiscal policy scheme
hope that helps?

HSC
Nah don't get caught up on the lingo.
Economics is swamped with jargon to make it sound more complicated than it is.

Economic Fiscal Policy Plan/Strategy=The Budget

Fiscal Policy=Budget and implications

N.B. The mid-fin-year stimuli are part of the budget, don't get caught out on that.
Lol. Government expenditure is all money spent by the government, and the budget is all funds given [debits] and recieved [credits]; it is all part of the budget one way or another [the recent stimuli are late editions to the budget for example]

hope this helps!

P.s. SUBJECTIVITY+ECONOMICS= big mistake
The nature of economics is subjective and analytical. I would stay with that for top marks.
They do not care about your opinion. They care about how well you know the the information described in the syllabus. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)