Fishing (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Now tell me.. I cant be the only one around here that loves fishing!! How big is your biggest catch? any crazy experiences? are you anti fishing??
Ill post mine later..

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah yeah i go fishing with my dad and bro sometimes! we g down to ma-roo-bra (however you spell it!) and we fish there... for squid... i have never caught anything in my life, but i remember my bro catching a squid bout 30cm long! its was awesome!

bex

HSC
yeah squid fishing is pretty cool... but its hard!!

here is a pic of me with mmy biggest catch to date.. its a 19kg yellow fin tuna...

Attachments

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
yeah i fish alot, and me and my friends put an aboriginal flag on our boat so people leave us alone

Originally posted by bex
Now tell me.. I cant be the only one around here that loves fishing!! How big is your biggest catch? any crazy experiences? are you anti fishing??
Ill post mine later..
im very bad at fishing.The biggest catch for me was a leather jacket.And my craziest experience was when i caught a piece fish that had two eyes on one side of its head

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
Normal fishing shits me because i have done it all my life with my dad.

Spearfishing is more my style, gets more adrenaline flowing, especally when you see a big shark:eek:

ne others spearfish?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
i havent tried fishing although most of my uncles love it ... i wouldnt know if would be patient enough ... :(

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by countrydude
Normal fishing shits me because i have done it all my life with my dad.

Spearfishing is more my style, gets more adrenaline flowing, especally when you see a big shark:eek:

ne others spearfish?
yeah ive done a fair bit on holidays and at a few beaches around here.........i get scared when im out in all rocks and crevasses and shit though. ive never caught much, just a few bream and some stingrays
worst thing ever was at a litte beach in newy, the cowrie hole, when i was just having a look round and almost ran headfirst into a big fuck-off wobbygong

and last hols i went free diving for oysters, very fun when you've got nice clear water

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
I love fishing.

Especially when you're out on the water with only your rod, the fish and the great blue sky above.

Many times I've fallen asleep. I even fell in one, when I felt a tug.

Wazmatron

HSC
Cool noel edge! Do you fish fresh or saltwater? Where do you fish most often? How long have you been fly fishing for?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I love fishing, its so nice and relaxing just to spend a afternoon fishing.

noel edge

HSC
Wazmatron said:
Cool noel edge! Do you fish fresh or saltwater? Where do you fish most often? How long have you been fly fishing for?
Both salt and fresh for about 4 years on and off. Although I haven't caught a lot, just a small trout from Thompson Creek Dam near lithgow, a few bass from manly dam and some bream from a few places around Sydney. what about you?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
no i went to the doctor and asked her to take the hook out. and then paid her lots of money for the anaesthetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)