Fishnets (1 Viewer)

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I went to Myer today to pick up a set of fishnets for my drama HSC IP, and apparently they're making a big comeback. They were out in every colour, style etc...

I'm worried. Does anyone wear fishnets by choice? And what with? Like, Under a skirt? Under rolled up pants?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I wear black micro-fishnets sometimes, the fishnets with big holes tend to make people look like a baked ham.
I wear them with skirts/dresses. Stockings under pants = a big no for me.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i don't see what's so bad about fishnets. my boyfriend can't stand them :p

the other day, i was wearing a pair of the voodoo disco stockings, NOT fishnets (i think it's the same pair as spin spin's photo with her boots), and one of my guy friends screeched "FISHNETSSSSSS!!!!" for the whole cinema to hear -__-

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i wear them under skirts, dresses, etc, when i want to feel funky. black is the best but i have purple and red as well.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have heaps, i wear them all the time with any dress or skirt.

its funny you should mention drama cos the first time i wore them was for a drama performance, and ove since been hooked.

theyre so sexy, esp with really high heels.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i have black stay-up fishnets and they are teh sex :) cept they were shit expensive and i can't find one

^___^
HSC
bubz :D said:
i don't see what's so bad about fishnets. my boyfriend can't stand them :p

the other day, i was wearing a pair of the voodoo disco stockings, NOT fishnets (i think it's the same pair as spin spin's photo with her boots), and one of my guy friends screeched "FISHNETSSSSSS!!!!" for the whole cinema to hear -__-
bahahahahhahahahahahah

that must hurt

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Ive never worn any but they look hot in my opinion :uhhuh: Ive been meaning to buy a pair for a while actually. I think maybe cos its winter i havent

HSC
N/A
Fishnets are totally hot, especially with the right shoes/ heels/ boots...but beware not to team them the wrong combination of clothes or you may end up looking like some tryhard, or as my group calls them..."rock on chicks"

Sorcha

HSC
I have green and purple. I wear them with skirts, and sometimes put some of my crazy socks on top. I don't wear them with heels or any of those type of shoes, I wear them with chucks and moon boots, and they look hot..... :) I love them!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
and those are the people i envy...along with the others with really good fashion sense, who can pull of anything and always look hot

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
What shoes can you wear with them besides heels and boots. I saw a girl in the city the other day wearing them with like ballet style flat shoes
Yeh thats what i do, i wear them with flats. And normally, i dnt wear them under a really short skirt. Cos Guys just get the impression that its skanky and it screams "hooker" unless youve worn it, properly? I dnt mean to offend anyone, but my friend wore them once when i was with her, and she had 5guys start saying really perverted things to her on the street. It was really scary. Like, i love fishets cos theyre really funky, but the connotation associated with it doesnt realy make me wanna wear it with a skirt. So, i know it sounds weird, but i wear with like crop pants or something. Theyre like, stay-up fishnets, ive got black and purple. Got them on Ebay, Ebay is the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)