fkn inequalities mex2 (1 Viewer)

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
hi everyone so like since the test is tmr i rlly need tips on inequalities (like the actual q16 type beat inequalities) like i look at the question and i just fucking zone out like does anyone legit have any tips except for do more questions like ive been doing that and i cant get it around my pea sized brain and cant stop looking at the answers and it really stresses me out. like i just dont know where to start and literally just skip n those questions r like in multiple parts n shit so it hurts that im losing marks :( . Anything will be appreciated cuz this is rlly fucking me up. thank u :)

triviajeon

HSC
Take a deep breath!!

(I'm assuming this is for 4U since you said Q16) I suggest keep having a look at questions and their answers right after, to understand the method properly! Don't feel stressed about looking at the answers because at this point, it's best to memorise/rote learn or just get the most basic methods down so you know how to approach them tomorrow!! Have a look at tutorials too (Eddie Woo, Mathema Education, TickBox etc.)

Also, try starting at the most basic part of the question... for example, there are questions where you know it starts off as 0 < (x+y)^2 and when you continue then it gets to what you're required to prove (hope that made sense)

vishnay

God
HSC
hi everyone so like since the test is tmr i rlly need tips on inequalities (like the actual q16 type beat inequalities) like i look at the question and i just fucking zone out like does anyone legit have any tips except for do more questions like ive been doing that and i cant get it around my pea sized brain and cant stop looking at the answers and it really stresses me out. like i just dont know where to start and literally just skip n those questions r like in multiple parts n shit so it hurts that im losing marks :( . Anything will be appreciated cuz this is rlly fucking me up. thank u :)
do a bunch of hsc inequalities

you'll get a feel for what they like to chuck in

usually not too bad but if u cant do it then just skip and get as many marks as u can

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
Take a deep breath!!

(I'm assuming this is for 4U since you said Q16) I suggest keep having a look at questions and their answers right after, to understand the method properly! Don't feel stressed about looking at the answers because at this point, it's best to memorise/rote learn or just get the most basic methods down so you know how to approach them tomorrow!! Have a look at tutorials too (Eddie Woo, Mathema Education, TickBox etc.)

Also, try starting at the most basic part of the question... for example, there are questions where you know it starts off as 0 < (x+y)^2 and when you continue then it gets to what you're required to prove (hope that made sense)
thank u lol ironically i can manage the basic part but when they shove in a graph and theyre like blah < Sn < blahblah my brain just freezes lol kms

icycledough

HSC
One more point I wanted to add is that usually with Question 16 of 4U, a good portion of the entire state won't even attempt it. So in some ways, any marks you can get in this question are golden for your overall performance. With regards to Question 16 as well, I would leave around 40-50 minutes, to have a solid crack at it (also leaving time to check your test all over).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)