Flappy birds thread (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I hate these types of games where they don't end no matter how long you play for.

Defeats the drive for me to keep playing to win something.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
The only legit advantageous way to play this game, is connecting device to a TV or something larger through a HDMI cable. Then you will have more time to react and avoid mistakes. Often I die, from tapping too early when coming down to avoid the below pipe, which causes me to hit the above pipe.

pHyRe

HSC
The only legit advantageous way to play this game, is connecting device to a TV or something larger through a HDMI cable. Then you will have more time to react and avoid mistakes. Often I die, from tapping too early when coming down to avoid the below pipe, which causes me to hit the above pipe.
or play it on like the iphone 3G as itll probably lag up heaps

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
37, was at 10 and stopped,then was bored today and played it for like half an hour whilst watching sochi opening ceremony,got a couple of 30s and this high score.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC

I only play when I take a dump so that's like 5 minutes a day

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
48 - Uninstalled once one of my friends beat me (with 61) on one of his first go's

AsianFrustratio

4ubiochemphysbrah
HSC
Ugh I hate this game with a passion. So much time wasted... Missed my bus once because of it. Almost got detention multiple times for yelling out FUCK really loudly on the school quad because I died :L

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Ugh I hate this game with a passion. So much time wasted... Missed my bus once because of it. Almost got detention multiple times for yelling out FUCK really loudly on the school quad because I died :L

Alrighty den brah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)