Flash - Drop Down Menu (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hey guys - and girls
just a quick question
anyone know how to make drop down menus in flash and import them into dreamweaver? - i looked up some tutorials for this, but i just got confused..
it's for my project [bloody 25%] and i gotta do good! lol
anyhow.. thanks if y'do!! =D

Trev

stix
HSC
I don't have a clue either sorry, but I am also doing a website for my major project.
What are you doing yours on/ what are you including in it (other than flash drop down boxes if you manage to do them)?
If you find out how to do them, please tell me, it's a good idea and I would like to incorporate it into my website also.

Maybe you should try asking in the IT section, I imagine they would know how.....

HSC
N/A
hey guys - hmm, my MM project is one where we gotta educate HSC IPT students about TPS - so yeah .. like 10% MM, 10% TPS and 5% Project Work (25% of our in school assessments - DUH) - so yeah..
im gonna make some buttons and all in flash y'know - dunoe, it's gotta be interactive and all, and .. well i wanna make it in flash [my mate done one and it's awesome!] but yeah, dunoe how, and cant be bothered to learn it - so i'ma just gonna stick with dreamweaver and HTML hand coding ..
anyhow - like i said, found tutorials and all, but neH.. dont like em - they're too jargonic! lol
oKai.. i'll keep you posted if i find out how to do em ..and im gonna ask in the IT thread too .. lol

.. help *shudders at the thought of such a scary assessment* lol ..

Ksblue

HSC
N/A
You can always use Dreamweaver to add interactive buttons to your website. You can also use Frontpage. The thing is they don't look the greatest, so you should probably use open source web templates. good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)