flirting (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
ok... say you're at work and you and a guy who works there get along really well... you now flirt when ever you are together, calling eachother "sexy" and joking about "dating together" and stuff like that... now... you've organised to go out for lunch...

would you take this as a sign of "friendship"? or "something more"?
i would take it as friendship still before you two actually go out so you dont get your hopes up, things might unfold differently whilst at lunch and may turn into something more just depends on the situation.......goodluck :)

_Kyz

HSC
Hey val darl, asking never hurt anyone right? you have to come by mine sometime soon and see Isaiah, hes getting like huge! My lil babe is goin up too fast!

Keen

MD
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
the main reason im hesitant is because i dont think im worthy of having a bf!
"I don't think I'm worthy..."

Hmn, I guess we all have that feeling. I think Woody Allen said it best in Annie Hall (classic comedy) "It's like that old quote attributed to Groucho Marx, I'm paraphrasing here, 'I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member' and that's sort of how I feel I am about relationships".

Absolute classic comedy but so true

On to the question I think Beckiki S has the best idea. I mean you shouldn't worry too much, be confident, I mean it's definetly on the road of going somewhere but if it does that's the hard part and really it needs one of you guys (preferably both) to take control and set a direction - rarely happens and it's left to die.
So yeah, keep up the fun and just casually set up some more visits with each other and see what happens.

Best of luck

Keen

Last edited:

deano059

HSC
it means more............and he seems like a cheeky or shy guy

V

val_dramaqueen

cool, cool... thanks for the advice... we had lunch and i didn't have to pay for anything which was cool! lol... last time i went on a "lunch date" (as some of you know) i paid for the whole bloody lot! geezus!

anyway, yeah... it ended kinda quickly cause he had stuff to do, but he asked me when we were working next (he knew already!) and he said we would "hang out before then anyway"... good sign i think!

and yes... to the person who said "a photo would answer that"... well... i... dont have... any...photos... (im lieing really, i just can't be bothered. lol)

so.. i guess another "meetup" is on the cards!

Amryllis

HSC
Must be agony to be in that situation... When you're unsure whether the guy is interested or not. It's hard for the person to see the situation objectively.. But to an observer, it seems like the guy IS interested. Though I'd wait and see what happens, rather than rushing into a confession. Keep it fun and good luck!

V

val_dramaqueen

_Kyz said:
Hey val darl, asking never hurt anyone right? you have to come by mine sometime soon and see Isaiah, hes getting like huge! My lil babe is goin up too fast!
hey kylie! shit yes, i have to come and see Isaiah! i really do. i feel so bad for not visiting!
i hope everything's ok and i WILL see you soon!

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
JGreenwood said:
ahem. alcohol is not the word here. ryphonol
Touche

Nothing is more fun then sharing around the love that roofies give to couples the world over

V

val_dramaqueen

JGreenwood said:
ahem. alcohol is not the word here. ryphonol
no, no, no... not yet anyway!

he messaged me tonight saying i could go to his house and to bring vodka... i think for those who sid "alcohol"... you could be right! :eek:

V

val_dramaqueen

JKDDragon said:
Omg he's gonna touch your vagina! :)
still... i doubt it... but thanks for the encouragement!... you think its still a "friend" thing?

V

val_dramaqueen

hahahahaha... thanks...

maybe he's just saying this shit to be nice and friendly, but really, he wants to reject me!

im a paranoid bitch

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
maybe he's just saying this shit to be nice and friendly, but really, he wants to reject me!

im a paranoid bitch
Yes,why would he invite you to his house and lunch just to....? I don't know

V

val_dramaqueen

Shuter said:
Yes,why would he invite you to his house and lunch just to....? I don't know
oh i dont know!! i feel like im taking crazy pills!!!... crazy DANCING pills! yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)