Fluent in Chinese & English? Read this. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthien

HSC
N/A
Looking for a translator, English & simplified Chinese.

Mostly you will be translating emails, simplified Chinese to English as they come in, then translating my reply English to simplified Chinese.

Need fast turnaround times, max turn around time 4 hours. Shouldn't be an issue as each email wont be more than a couple hundred words.

No google translations posing as your work, I will check.

Earn extra cash $$ while you study. Payment via paypal after each translation.

Mature reliable students only please.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I am fluent is English and simplified Chinese (and conversational in Japanese). I can translate for you. But I can't guarantee four hours turn around as I just got a full time position with a bank.

My fee will be $1 per two Chinese character translated, but that's negotiable.

Thanks.

Synthien

HSC
N/A
Thanks but I am looking for a committed translator for at least the next 12 months to return translations within 4-5 hours.

keepLooking

HSC
I may be interested in this, how many words on average and how much are you offering per 10 words?

pinni137

HSC
N/A
Also interested, may I ask if you are able to provide some samples of what you will want to have translated?

YOLO_SWAYG

HSC
N/A
Might be interested. Can i also get a PM on what sorts of things you want translated and rough idea on how much you're paying?

Synthien

HSC
N/A
Can you please post these details on the thread Synthien in the interests of transparency?
What details? Are you interested in applying for the role of translator? All applicants get the same information, PM is for privacy reasons.

Still looking.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
What details? Are you interested in applying for the role of translator? All applicants get the same information, PM is for privacy reasons.

Still looking.
I am one of the forum moderators and would like to understand what you are offering here. I PM'd you but you did not reply.

Synthien

HSC
N/A
I am one of the forum moderators and would like to understand what you are offering here. I PM'd you but you did not reply.
Hi I have replied to your PM. Not sure what you mean by understand what I am offering all is explained in the first post.

I have enough applicants now won't be taking any more thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)