Fml I forgot to tick the box that I used another writing booklet! (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
So for my extended response, I used an extra writing booklet.. but I forgot to tick the box -___-
I think it might be an issue because on the last page of the given extended response writing booklet I left like 3-4 lines before I went onto this writing booklet so it probably looks like I just stopped there! :(

What do I do? On the blue sheet I wrote that I used 1 extra writing booklet.. but I didn't tick the box on the extended response writing booklet saying that I used another writing booklet. Will the rest of my answer on the extra writing booklet be marked? :(

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
the supervisors will check that you've ticked it, and as you said, they will know that you have an extra writing booklet anyway.

marksgm

HSC
there goes half your essays. the markers are lazy and depressed people being in a room for days on end. if they're not used to be being in a jail cell they'll read up to the end of the booklet and see that there's no tick and then skip to the next essay straight away

edit: remember they're scanned so its hard to see if youve continued on another booklet

Last edited:

jeffwu95

Dumbass
HSC
for the rest of my section III essay i forget to fucken use an extra book i just put it in the section II extra pages fml

Rawf

HSC
um tell the examination supervisor and if ur nice and give him/her chocolates they will sort it out 4 u.
Lmao dude you were so right.
I ran back to school which took 20 mins and now I'm drenched in sweat. I told the lady and shes just like.. you owe me a box of chocolates after this.
I'm walking back home now -__- the weathers so hot. There's another 30 mins of study time wasted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)