Football discussion thread (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
What? Bruh international breaks used to be good but now they are so annoying. Like you have 2 weeks of club football and then international break and the same thing over and over again. It legit messes up the whole flow of the competition.
Perhaps different people perceive this differently? Perhaps the fact that I miss several games in addition to the fact that I like international football makes this negligible for me. One thing is certain: I definitely understand that international breaks may cause inconvenience and frustration to people such as yourself. :)

icycledough

HSC
What? Bruh international breaks used to be good but now they are so annoying. Like you have 2 weeks of club football and then international break and the same thing over and over again. It legit messes up the whole flow of the competition.
As much as I love Jimmy's posts (sorry Jimmy), I have to agree with you here. Especially during Covid, football is pretty much most of my life right now. I also couldn't care less about the other leagues (as much as they are also a good standard), nothing will beat the Premier League, especially with the new star players (Ronaldo, Lukaku, Varane, Sancho, etc). It definitely is really nice having Premier League games during the weekend (most of them anyways) and Champions League games midweek, which means only a few days between football games.

DarkOperator618

HSC
International breaks are hella boring ngl

Especially with big nations play against small nations (i.e. England v San Marino)

On another note, Ole is finished after this eprformance

laterz laterz

HSC
If utd still don't sack ole, they are legit the biggest idiots

Last edited:

icycledough

HSC
In all honesty, I don't know if they will be able to sack him right now. They have a game in like a few days (Champions League), so would they be able to get a replacement manager who can have a few training sessions with the team? Probably not

boombaboom

HSC
Love ole to bits as a united fan

His goal in 99 to win the treble was the clubs greatest ever moment

But his time is up. His served us well - stabilised the club from the Jose days.

Now its time for a world class manager to come in and get united back to the top

DarkOperator618

HSC
Love ole to bits as a united fan

His goal in 99 to win the treble was the clubs greatest ever moment

But his time is up. His served us well - stabilised the club from the Jose days.

Now its time for a world class manager to come in and get united back to the top
lets see

zizou?

darren fletcher is the interim now

boombaboom

HSC
lets see

zizou?

darren fletcher is the interim now
Zizou the only proper manager available atm.

Dream is Ten Hag - doubt Ajax will let us have him in the middle of their season.

Hopefully fletcher and carrick are here just for the villarreal game - anything longer and we're gonna be in a mess again

DarkOperator618

HSC
Zizou the only proper manager available atm.

Dream is Ten Hag - doubt Ajax will let us have him in the middle of their season.

Hopefully fletcher and carrick are here just for the villarreal game - anything longer and we're gonna be in a mess again
i mean apparently zizou cant speak English that well

ajax will pull a daniel levy for ten haag

i guess run with this and see what happens ig

icycledough

HSC
i mean apparently zizou cant speak English that well

ajax will pull a daniel levy for ten haag

i guess run with this and see what happens ig
I'm sure there's plenty of managers in the league who can't speak English that fluently, for e.g the Leeds manager. Having some French players in the team as well (Varane, Pogba), they can assist with the language barriers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)