Footlocker (1 Viewer)

HSC
Alright, I'm about to get a trial at Footlocker. I know the manager, who is the one that got me this trial. The upside is that I have a passion for sport and stuff like that. But the downside is that I'm not the most confident person in the world, but confident enough to go up to people on the job.

What is a good technique to being able to sell products? Like how to interact with customers and stuff like that. The impression was that selling the products is the most important thing, obviously, but if you are not that good at it you probably won't get selected. Just wondering what to expect.

Thanks.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I hate it when staff come up and ask if I "would like any help". I don't want to talk to fucking stuff, let alone have a conversation with them. If I need help, I will ask. The hardest part about shopping is mustering the strength to be polite and decline relentless sales-driven staff.

As for foot locker, I have too much honour to work in a place like that. The chunky white shoes and those shirts...it looks like a referee convention.

HSC
Yeah it does get annoying sometimes, but the store policy is that within 30 seconds of a customer coming in, you have to greet them. So the staff van't do anything about that.

But anyway, any tips or pointers? Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)