Footy Tips for the week (1 Viewer)

neonazi

my tips r as follows (team to win outside brackets)

roosters (dragons)
raiders (panthers)
cowboys (eels)
storm (tigers)
rabbitohs (warriors)
bulldogs (sharks)
knights (broncos)

i completely fooked up last round with only 1 right....for some reason i dont think this round wil lbe too much different but oh well.

nerd2die4

HSC
Loz#1 said:
Ahahaha, what's funny is the fact you tried to bad rep me. And it didn't work coz you're a noob. Bahahaha!
how do you know he tried to give you a bad rep, and that it didnt work?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
how do you know he tried to give you a bad rep, and that it didnt work?
Because it was comment about AFL and it was a grey. People with lack of points, i.e noobs, can't give positive or negative reps.

Vuki

HSC
Actually, when I tried to give you bad rep I didn't write anything in the box, so it was someone else. A lurker seems to not hate AFL! That makes two of us on the forums, sweet.

Vuki

HSC
That hurts, I really try to come onto a forum about school and be popular...with people I don't know....

Vuki

HSC
On track - Roosters rock, and they will smash the Dragons. Fitzgibbon is a legend.

Vuki

HSC
I'm not being sarcastic. As long as they can play opposite to how they did post-Origin they'll be fine. Either way it should be a good game.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, I hope they do. I'm kinda superstitious when it comes to people saying they "will" win. Someone said it before last Saturday and look what happened. Not cool.

And who ever neg rep'd me, show yourself.

neonazi

dragons dont have much of a shot. they moved hornby to five eight which is a shit move and fittler and finch will be all over him. i'm expectin sum late changes with hornby back to fullback, timmins to 6 and dean young to lock. that would be a better team and they would have a greater chance of beatin the roosters then. but at the moemnt i think the roosters will win by 8.

billbro

HSC
N/A
I can't watch the game since im overseas but I think Hornby is prefectly capable of playing five eighth although timmins can play that role I would actually prefer hornby. The difference in style has me leaning towards Hornby who seems like he has a greater chance of creating a break or overlap.

Either way it don't look like it is going to matter with an 14-0 lead pretty much at halftime. Alright im kind of at a lost on how the red and white have managed to concede 3 tries right after the break....

Oh and it very late but my tips are:
Dragons
Raiders
Storm
Eels
Rabbitohs
Bulldogs
Broncos

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)