• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

footy! (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
what does that suppose to mean?
if we have 2 rooster supporters arguing, i can at least sit back and enjoy it :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You know what, I'm so fucking sick of people telling me how I should think. I am not going to explain my posts to someone who I don't know but seems to think I have bad manners.

And Suney, just because two are people support the same team doesn't mean they have to like each other.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
And Suney, just because two are people support the same team doesn't mean they have to like each other.
i dont remember saying u have 2 like each other, i just enjoyed the argument

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
just outta curiousity, which bulldogs players r the centre of the rape allegations?

did they release the names? they wouldnt of, i know, but maybe by chance it leaked?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
They haven't released names. One Dogs player had admitted to having a sex with a 20 year old woman whilst 5 others are in questioning by the police.

If it's true, they should get what's coming to them.

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
Why can't rugby league go one season without such controversy? Personally, I'm getting quite sick of it. With league players being in the public eye, particularly those connected to clubs in Sydney and Queensland, don't they realise that if they want to play professionally, they should start acting professionally too?

Generator

HSC
N/A
All high profile sports played by men are likely to be the same, SydneySwan.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by SydneySwan
Why can't rugby league go one season without such controversy? Personally, I'm getting quite sick of it. With league players being in the public eye, particularly those connected to clubs in Sydney and Queensland, don't they realise that if they want to play professionally, they should start acting professionally too?
It seems footy players think they can go out, do whatever they want and completely dodge the law. If these allegations are true they should be deregistered by the NRL and given jail time like any other "rapist".

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
yes i am a dragons supporter!! go dragons!! go barrett :p!!!
yeah lets just hope he doesnt kill himself again this season :rolleyes:

It seems footy players think they can go out, do whatever they want and completely dodge the law. If these allegations are true they should be deregistered by the NRL and given jail time like any other "rapist".

yeah many players, r well, pretty arrogant. no doubt, if any of the players are found guilty, they WILL be put to jail - and the clubs reputation will be beyond repair (given their hisotry...)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's just a bad image for league. This is the Bulldogs 3rd problem in about 18 months, it's pathetic really.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The salary cap. Then last year there was similar allegations as this year but nothing ever eventuated.

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
I totally agree. As much as I love the game, I hate to see it go down the dumps as a result of the players. It's frustrating to see them get away with offences because of their status.

Originally posted by tooheyz
yeah many players, r well, pretty arrogant. no doubt, if any of the players are found guilty, they WILL be put to jail - and the clubs reputation will be beyond repair (given their hisotry...)
Let's just hope that the required punishment, if these allegations are true, is given. But personally, I've heard so many incidences that deserve punishment, whether it be a fine or suspension from premiership matches (either laid down by the club or the NRL Board), shrugged off.

T

timbk2

I must say.. i've seen Matt Utai and his mates at my work. They do act like idiots.

Nothing like the responisble adults u'd expect.

I wouldnt be suprised if he was one of the accused.
I've also had Steve Waugh and Brett Kimmorly at the work too (golf range btw), and they act normal and respect the place.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well Utai has been suspended for three matches already, if he is one of them, he can kiss his career goodbye.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
the best action for the club to take is to kick the players involved out of the club

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Not just kick them out, but deregister them. That way they have no future with any other club because deregistered players cannot play in the NRL.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
I must say.. i've seen Matt Utai and his mates at my work. They do act like idiots.

Nothing like the responisble adults u'd expect.
yeah man, what do you expect, they run around and bash ppl up for a living - MauHUAh but yeah, not all players r like that. i met kimmorley once and he was real nice :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)