For guys: Orgasming too soon (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
How do you cope with it. Prior to my current girlfriend i've only ever had drunken sex and had no problem lasting hours whilst pissed. However, I've now realised sober I don't take very long at all (read: 5 minutes or so). Due to this I've kind of avoided sex and have developed a slight fear of it - well, not sex itself, but being bad at it and orgasming early, which is partially the reason why we've hardly had any sex despite dating for 2.5 mths.
Do you guys have any advice for controlling the orgasm during sexy time?

HSC
Don't pump blood into it as much, and concentrate on pleasing her instead of yourself for a while.

Edit: you could also try masterbating before sex.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
For serious now

I know this sounds weird, but

Have more sex. The more you have it, the longer it takes to finish. It's kinda like when a guy wanks more than usual, the more he does, the longer it is to actually get to the ejaculation stage.

Other than that, then the usual think-unsexy-thoughts.

That or once again stazi has made me fallen vitcim to another joke thread in which I've offered good advice to :(

Which has happened so. many. times :(

nwatts

HSC
vanush said:
I don't know.
lame

stas: talk about it with your girl. if she's on the level that you're scared of being too quick i'm sure you'll find your sexyfuntimes more comfortable and rewarding on both ends.

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Have more sex. The more you have it, the longer it takes to finish. It's kinda like when a guy wanks more than usual, the more he does, the longer it is to actually get to the ejaculation stage.
unless you mean "have sex more" on a daily basis, than that isn't going to do much. Males (i'm not sure about females) can control how long it takes them to climax. If we go for it, it can be reached in a minute.. If we take it slowly it can take ages.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm positive that if you had sex once a day, by even the third day there is a major difference.

Other than that, I have no ideas.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well from my limited understanding, a girl needs to be warmed up first, then she can go for ages (allowing for multiple partners to impregnate her). Where as a man generally is very quick to be called into action, and can only go for a short period of time (allowing for him to plant his seed and get away before he gets eaten/bashed/whatever).

I spose? :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
why are guys always more hornier than girls?
I think its also a little to do with social upbringing

innocent pink pretty virgin girls VS raging horny boys

i.e. we're conditioned to be a bit more modest.

and anyway, we can have multiple orgasms. We can go on and on. Who says that's not more horny?

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)