For MOD C discursives and persuasives! (1 Viewer)

Akshara Patil

HSC
Just curious can we make up quotes in the HSC for MOD C (DEFS not the other mods) , considering that I have made some up and have gotten away with them? Thanks!

Edit: I meant this for the main piece and not the prescribed text ones in the reflection!

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol. Yes you can make up quotes. Will you be caught is a different question Lmfao.

Edit: what do you mean by “I meant this for the main piece”. Like injecting quotes from your prescribed text into your discursive piece?

Akshara Patil

HSC
Lol. Yes you can make up quotes. Will you be caught is a different question Lmfao.
fair. I do kinda believe that the markers will cba to check upon and search individual quotes, when they have a like hundreds and thousands of papers to mark lol

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
fair. I do kinda believe that the markers will cba to check upon and search individual quotes, when they have a like hundreds and thousands of papers to mark lol
i believe its like you can possibly get away with a quote that seems plausible in your related text but you cant really just bs some random quote for convenience bc then theyll check it

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh I forgot to mention. It’s more unlikely you’ll get caught for making up a quote from those novel texts. But if it’s from a poem like Eliot, I suggest you memorise those. Also if you do make it up, at least make it sound believable and actually from the text

Akshara Patil

HSC
Oh I forgot to mention. It’s more unlikely you’ll get caught for making up a quote from those novel texts. But if it’s from a poem like Eliot, I suggest you memorise those. Also if you do make it up, at least make it sound believable and actually from the text
yh ofc - I mean the textual evidence for essays in common mod, mod a and mod B are pretty much the core criteria. It was more of those perse on the spot imaginative, discursive and persuasive pieces in which I meant making our own quote for cos I kinda find it hard to adapt pre-prepared ones lol (I have a rough idea tho)!

Akshara Patil

HSC

Edit: what do you mean by “I meant this for the main piece”. Like injecting quotes from your prescribed text into your discursive piece?
You know how its set for mod c in paper two that you are gonna have to write a minimum 10 marker (and possibly a 20 marker). Yh so for those, in the instance I choose an imaginative or persuasive piece to answer the given stimulus, is it fine that I make up quotes from an accredited person (intertextual references) to support my ideas?

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
You know how its set for mod c in paper two that you are gonna have to write a minimum 10 marker (and possibly a 20 marker). Yh so for those, in the instance I choose an imaginative or persuasive piece to answer the given stimulus, is it fine that I make up quotes from an accredited person (intertextual references) to support my ideas?
Uhh for the reflection or the imaginative piece of writing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)