For People Who Did Bad!!! (1 Viewer)

therz_danger

HSC
For the People who did crap.... please share our feelings!!!:mad1:and also be free to express your anger here!!!

Last edited:

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
i have no idea how i went, I have a feeling shit though, my essay was general and the my comprehension answers were bullshit. waaaah :( oh well

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Slamming my head onto my desk several times once I arrived home made me feel better.

:rofl:

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
I just laugh at how bad I did.

I'm not caring. I did my best I have no regrets. Lol

I have plenty of other things rather to worry about rather than how well I did in the previous exam.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Well, let me think... I can never do section 1 because the bloody texts are so confusing (except, they were suprisingly alot easier than some I have looked at) but where are the good old days of having a fill in the spaces question (I loved year 4)? Section 2 Creative Writing - I wrote the worst story of my life. I have never been more embaressed by what I wrote there...why did they have to have an old man telling the story (well, that's the way I had to do it with only 25 minutes left to write). Section 3 is usually my saviour in paper 1 so I rely upon knowing my texts and stuff to lift my crappy section 1 & 2 marks up. But no, not in the HSC. I seriously did not understand what it meant by "interpretation of the new", so I made up everything. It didn't even make sense. I'm not even going to get 40% for that paper. Goodbye Band 5...
I really really really really hate the HSC. AND ENGLISH!

SmOkEyDAwsOn801

HSC
i thought i did ok until i asked how everyone else went. i wrote about 3 pages per section, then find out people wrote booklets for sections. :eek:
bastardeds!!

trb-60

HSC
fuck fuck shit fuck
I DID BAD...spent too long on short answers, had to stop my essay with 20 min left in exam to write my story, got 6 pages, was really happy with the way my story was going, until they told us PENS DOWN!!!! i was at the climax of my story

stavross

HSC
I Did comprehension last and ran out of time! I thought the exam was ok...Trying not to think about it too much, because once iam home i think about what i should have wrote compared to what i wrote.

Does anyone know when we get our results back will they tell us how we went for each section (comprehension, creative writing, essay) or will they just have a mark for English paper1

GaganDeep

fffff
HSC
Mumma , mine in the air, it's all gone, it felt good, FCK the HSC IN EAR< RIGHT IN THE FUCKING EAR, Fck JAMES RUSE , FCK EM RIGHT IN THE EAR

miss_shady72

HSC
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) we only get our overall mark for English in our results, they don't even divide it up into Paper 1 or 2.
The exam was okay, but I thought Section II was ridiculous as it would have favoured so many people over others, depended on what you'd prepared. In Section III it was off-putting how it said "Argue your point of view" or whatever...I didn't really write an argument at all, trying to be persuasive or anything, hope that doesnt matter. Section I wasnt too bad, the first text was kinda dodgy though. I liked the 3rd one.
OVER though! Journeys has got to be the dullest, driest, most cliched topic ever, I can't wait til I have the chance to burn all the crap

Midnight Ramble

HSC
Actually it's For people who did BADLY, I wonder how you did today? When's the interview for Latrobe?

fr3ddy8

HSC
I stuffed up in section I. 6/15? Didn't do well in Section II and III as well..

emily88

HSC
we get one mark with both of the english papers combined on the 19th of December.

sideshowtim

HSC
Hahahaha @ Mumma, nice one mate.

Going to have to ace modules to try and put the embarrasment of this one behind me and build myself up to a decent mark. Journeys have never been my strong point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)