For People Who Did Bad!!! (1 Viewer)

Ioup

HSC
I didn't complete section 2.
Panicked like crazy>ran out of time.
From a student who usually scores a decent 80 percent in both the trials and half yearly this test really upset me.
If only I had some sort of self confidence in tests so I don't screw up...

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
yeah...that wasnt fun at all.
i nearly died when i saw the essay question...HELLO! interpretation of the new?
definitely not what i had prepared for...
last years hsc got a straight-forward essay question...and i had an ace essay based on that... but ahhh well.
looking ahead now :p

fullyoverschool

HSC
I actually liked the exam. Short answer questions were....well....short and sweet answers, creative topic was practically written for me, and the extended response was general and able to be turned around easy. However, despite all this 'help' and that i liked what i wrote, i know its nothing like what they will want, it wont follow the requirements and i know i screwed up section 3. So yes....failing english here i come (did i mention i do both extension 1 and 2.....shame that)

akd

HSC
N/A
haha i love this thread all this teenage anger is awesome!! props to the guy who posted the picture of the burning exam paper and to the guy who wants to fuck the hsc right in the fucking ear! AMEN!!
and when its over.....how trashed are we gonna be at schoolies.....wait guys remeber to be careful at schoolies!! people get raped and shit, girls AND guys, so be on the look out for old men in speedos!!
peace out MWAH!!

4back89

HSC
piece of shit board of studies!!!! interpretations of the new ay? since when have there been any questions even remotely like that in past papers... i hope who ever wrote that test tops themselves...

T

Testpilot

I hope DET are happy, cos i'm fucking not. Had a fucken useless teacher all year followed by no teacher for half a year followed by this. I hate English.

meteorangela

HSC
^ I bet DET are laughing their asses off..
I second that - I HATE ENGLISH

I hated that paper, every single bit of it!! ESPECIALLY section 3, phys journey was HORRIBLE. the inner and imaginative were a breeze... but WHAT THE HELL is " INTERPRETATION OF THE NEW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really. arghghghghg

i have figured out WHY I HATE ENGLISH.

i read somewhere that someone's teacher said to refer to the question only at the begiing of the essay. MY TEACHER told me to refer at the end of every paragrapH!!!

see the difference?! SO UNSTANDARDISED.

sorry. had to let it out.

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
"For People Who Did Bad"

I wouldn't worry. You never had a chance anyway.

4back89

HSC
tako said:
"For People Who Did Bad"

I wouldn't worry. You never had a chance anyway.
y dont u go suck a fat one u piece.... no one wants your opinion hey.... measly piece of shit

phunkee.tohnee

HSC
i didn't finish section I or III and rushed section II. i tried my best so i'm satisfied. i wish i can say i have no regrets but i do have one, not studying hard enough or making pre-written essays. time management is a phat itchbay!

piggy88

HSC
I'm so happy there are lots of people writing in this section!!
well i definantely know i did bad, because i got the words speculation and spactacle confused in the essay, resulting in my essay having nothing whatsoever to do with the question asked.
and i somehow missed the part in section 2 that said the story had to have something to do with 'discovery', resulting in my story having nothing whatsoever to do with the question asked.
when i think about all the exams in my life i've done, and in this one that actually counts i don't think to read the question properly, i want to kill all that is sweet and innocent.
LAAAAAME

andrewbode

HSC
who cares english is 4 nancy boys and girls lets to something that has some relevance to anything-bloke subjects maths physics and engineering

scotty138

HSC
i spontaneously combusted in that exam. i really lit on fire and started burning. i cannot believe how abysmally i went! LOL all i can do is laugh.
Section 1:
Okay. I swear the questions were all bullshit except the 5 marker.

Section 2:
um lol. For some reason i actually forgot we were supposed to be writing about journeys, i did this fully good intro (btw i didnt prepare anything) and then i was like shit! got to make it journeys - tried to bring it back, but it was lost, taking 50 minutes with it. The most embarrassing story written ever. i just laugh. i thought 'oh god THE TIME!!!" so i was like 'the lights in the elevator flickered, he realised he wanted to be a paramedic in the flying doctor service. - the end

Section 3:
I loooooved the imaginative journey question! (soz physical people. u did get screwwed!!) speculation is sooooo imaginative J!!! having said this, i had like 20 minutes to go. Crashed, sizzled and had a stroke. I did finish, i hadnt even got to my related texts. I was sitting up the back. i forgot my glasses (im shortsighted) could hardly read the clock. the guy was like "pens DOWN!" there goes anything. UAI = 60 (hopefully!).
in all honesty i rekon i got. (as marks) 7-8 | 2-3 | 4-6

i love the burning paper and booklet

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
andrewbode said:
who cares english is 4 nancy boys and girls lets to something that has some relevance to anything-bloke subjects maths physics and engineering
Charming first post. I hope you're joking.

andrewbode

HSC
hell no im not like any true blue red blooded male i am stocked that the last time i ever have to express myself again is on monday expresions and feelings are what girls have they come from there ovaries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)