Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i get complimented on things i always thought were flaws (e.g. i was convinced as a child that i had enormous legs and i think my boobs are weird, but apparently both are good as they get a decent amount of approval.)

i have had soem really strange compliments before, though. people obsessed with my braces, my ears, my jaw, my calves...:confused:

katykiddx

HSC
I get complimented on the colour of my eyes, because to everyone they are a different colour, seriously.
like to one friend they are grey and to another a bright light blue.

katykiddx

HSC
its really weird.
like, it really depends on my mood and the person, cause my ex only sees grey, the entire time we were together and still afterwards, but my best mate is like, your eyes are so bright.

samthebear

HSC
i'd say legs, hair and boobs (only if its in a non creepy 'i-want-to-get-into-your-pants' compliment)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
it would probably be my feet
im a little insecure about them :(

pman

Banned
HSC
I can imagine complimenting someone on their calves, that means they have shapely legs

sassystudy

HSC
I've always thought there's some courage in looking someone straight in the eyes and if they look long enough to realise that they are nice, more so complimenting on them, well, I think that's probably the most amazing of the choice in the poll. The others sound too superficial.

'The eyes are the mirrors of one's soul' - according to this, complimenting the eyes compliments one whole :) - def choosing that one.

HalcyonSky

HSC
I've always thought there's some courage in looking someone straight in the eyes and if they look long enough to realise that they are nice, more so complimenting on them, well, I think that's probably the most amazing of the choice in the poll. The others sound too superficial.

'The eyes are the mirrors of one's soul' - according to this, complimenting the eyes compliments one whole :) - def choosing that one.
actually if we compliment your eyes its usually because we have absolutely nothing else to compliment you on and have to go with the cliche option

zoeanne

HSC
i said eyes.
becasue i am foreva getting told i have nice boobs, its like 'yes, you have noticed i have large boobs, and that all ur going to look at for the rest of the conversation. thanks wanka'

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Thorough analysis of this thread leads me to believe that girls will like it when you compliment them for their shitty features. Eg. if they have small boobs, they'll like it if you say they have nice ones.

This also leads me to believe that GIRLS ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Thorough analysis of this thread leads me to believe that girls will like it when you compliment them for their shitty features. Eg. if they have small boobs, they'll like it if you say they have nice ones.

This also leads me to believe that GIRLS ARE FUCKING RETARDED.
yeah and your post leads me to believe that youve clearly been rejected way too many times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)