For the old and new are you doing the degree your originally intended? (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
Are you doing the degree you originally intended? i.e. the degree you had as your first prefference. If so which round did you get it, or did you trasnfer after a period of time.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Im doing my first preference, but it turned out not to be what I really wanted to do...Liberal Studies (International) is what I want

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
Are you doing the degree you originally intended? i.e. the degree you had as your first prefference. If so which round did you get it, or did you trasnfer after a period of time.
i originally wanted to do BBA (Accounting) at Macquarie Uni, but i got into my second preferance

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
S_Kaye said:
hmm you seem to start ALOT of really random pointless threads!!

but yes i am doing what was my first preference.
and got it in the late round offer!
Ild have to agree, lazyboy does start alot of threads on the same topic, this is like the 3rd or 4th along the same lines

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I got into the degree which was on my first preference, but ended up only this year getting into the one I wanted (since it didn't exist and I had to wait for them to set it up for me so I could do it). :)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
how is this the 3rd or 4th thread of the same topic?
Well for example these threads "if u could have gone to any uni in Sydney, which one", "if you could have gone to any uni in the world, which one"

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Korn said:
Ild have to agree, lazyboy does start alot of threads on the same topic, this is like the 3rd or 4th along the same lines

yeah , this is so true ! :rolleyes:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh does lazy boy enjoy reading his own words and feel good because he can make heaps of threads?

but to this topic i say yes, i fluked into a bachelor of communications and media studies/bachelor of laws and UOW. that was my first preference

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I didnt expect to do law, but am...that's a good thing I think.

Lainee

HSC
Korn said:
Heheh, he does start alot of threads it's true, but they're on slightly different topics. :p They're all open questions that lets everyone have a say though, and it makes the forum more interesting.

And besides... he'll run out of ideas in a few days if he keeps the pace up. :p

LazyBoy

HSC
Wanna bet? :p im a philosophy major im good at thinking abstractivly when need be.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
Wanna bet? :p im a philosophy major im good at thinking abstractivly when need be.
When is/was ur first day at uni?

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah we are lazy fuckers and couldnt be stuffed starting early. lol. But yeah korn ive been discussing philosophy with a friend who did it last year for almost a year now, so ive already got the abstract thinking down. lol.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
yeah we are lazy fuckers and couldnt be stuffed starting early. lol. QUOTE]
What, how come u guys get one more week then everyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)