For those who have Legal and Studies of Religion 2moro (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
2moro is going to be the worst day of the HSC. :(
damn BOS for making us have these 2 on the same day :chainsaw:
Good luck everyone!

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
yeah i was thinking about that, my friend has 3hr sor2 and legal tomz and all i gots is sor1.....awwwww
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha - some sympathy

Valeroso

HSC
Stupid fuckers gave me 4 exams in 1 week! I had Geography (which requires you to study a shitload of work), and now TOMMOROW I have Legay Studies which requires even more study! The bastards at the BOS obviously can't make a timetable for shit. BURN MOTHER FUCKERS, BURN!

jessied

HSC
Haha, I do feel sorry for you guys. Alot of people in my year are in the same situation.

I'll start a tread next week entitled "FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXTENSION MATHS AND PDH/H/PE TODAY AND BIOLOGY TOMORROW MORNING", just to get sympathy like all you Legal and SOR people.

SiReN

HSC
yeps i have legal & Re tomorrow i know its a bitch , im going to look like a zombie but ahhwell thats life :rolleyes:
think of it in a good way, your knocking down 2 exams in one hit?

SiReN

HSC
jessied said:
Haha, I do feel sorry for you guys. Alot of people in my year are in the same situation.

I'll start a tread next week entitled "FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXTENSION MATHS AND PDH/H/PE TODAY AND BIOLOGY TOMORROW MORNING", just to get sympathy like all you Legal and SOR people.
oh shit thats worse! good luck

Valeroso

HSC
jessied said:
Aww, well at least you have the weekend to study! I only have a couple of hours, haha. I think I'm pretty determined that Legal will be my last 2 Units. Waste of time doing it really...

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
my only 2 day exam day was english aos and it and they are both only 2hr exams :D and + u get the break inbetween yew, sucks for 3hours. my timetable is fine, i get like 3 days before both my 3hour exams and i get the weekend for maths

HSC
I have Legal Studies and 2U Religion tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I have to start studying for Legal Studies now. I mean, I have been studying for like three weeks but I mean going over study notes and stuff. I've studied for 2U Religion so much it's not funny! I know that stuff like the back of my hand, see how the exam goes hey? Anyone more worried about 2U Religion than Legal Studies or is everyone like me and freaking about Legal Studies and sweet about 2U Religion?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Valeroso said:
Stupid fuckers gave me 4 exams in 1 week! I had Geography (which requires you to study a shitload of work), and now TOMMOROW I have Legay Studies which requires even more study! The bastards at the BOS obviously can't make a timetable for shit. BURN MOTHER FUCKERS, BURN!
I'm like you, legal is my forth exam this week and I have to study for it 2night...oh well

switchblade87

HSC
Can't say I feel any real sympathy for you guys, I mean that timetable has been out for ages and you've had plenty of time to prep. Think yourself lucky that you probably finish all your exams before most.

Valeroso

HSC
switchblade87 said:
Can't say I feel any real sympathy for you guys, I mean that timetable has been out for ages and you've had plenty of time to prep. Think yourself lucky that you probably finish all your exams before most.
Don't team up with the Board of Studies! It's the lowest form a human can go! Any way, I've studied somewhat for Legal - though its abit of a bummer when you have 4 fucking exams in one week. It sort of limits the amount of revision you can do. Also, I'm not as lucky as you think. I do Economics - last day of the HSC, heh. But I've got PLENTY of time to revise that.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
switchblade87 said:
Well I have tried but not only did I have four exams this week but during the last two weeks of school I had two language speaking exams so I didnt get to study much then either :p

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
LOL! go study...why did u wake up at 6ish to post on bos? u should get some decent sleep before ur exam :p

Frenglish_Angel

I am freaked for Religion...I am sitting here, completely frozen. I know that I can bullshit, but I just suck at trying to comprehend what the hell they want me to do. And those bloody BOS keywords! God help me, they all sound like they're asking for the same thing! ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)